Sunday, November 27, 2016

Today's News

WWE star fired:


Kenny Dykstra has been fired from his real world job for missing ''Excessive time'' whilst working with WWE in recent weeks.



Booker T talks Undertaker:


Booker T says Undertaker put off knee surgery to be available for WrestleMania 33...


"Who's to say how long he can go? The mind can push the body so much further than you actually can imagine it can go. And I think that's what The Undertaker is dealing with right now. I just saw him on Tuesday at SmackDown and The Undertaker is alive and well. He's up and walking. And I think as long as The Undertaker is alive and well and up and walking, we're going to continue to see him at WrestleMania do his thing." Booker T added, "and the thing is he [has] had his injuries. Everybody knows it. He has gone through surgeries after surgeries after surgeries. Exactly and I just saw him and the thing is, I was talking to him about WrestleMania and he goes, 'hey man, I could have got it worked on a little bit more, but I got to be there for the big show.'"


205 Live:


The Bollywood Boyz vs Gran Metalik & Tozawa is penciled in for the debut episode of 205 Live.


Another star blasts office:


Sin Cara has hit out at the WWE office for leaving him off a poster for a show in Mexico. He follows Cesaro in doing the same earlier this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment