Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Today's News

Punk talking:


CM Punk is talking to UFC about his next fight and says an announcement may be coming before the end of the year.



Goldberg:


Goldberg has confirmed he is going to be in the Royal Rumble next year. WWE apparently plan to re-do the 2004 feud between he and Brock Lesnar, as the current plan is for Brock to cost him his spot in the Rumble, leading to a Mania 33 rematch. This is exactly what happened in 2004, I wonder where creative got the idea?.



Record breakers:


New Day are now just 26 days off breaking a near 30 year record as longest reigning Tag Team champions. Demolition have had the record since the 80's.



205 Live:


Rich Swann will challenge for the Cruiserweight title on the debut episode of 205 Live.



Lilian Garcia:


Lilian Garcia has launched a podcast show.



Injury:


Sami Zayn was bust open (Lip) on Raw last night.



NXT Australia:


WWE have announced a four corners match for the NXT title will main event their Australia show next month. Samoa Joe will defend vs Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Roode and Tye Dillinger.



Jericho mocks Sin Cara:


Chris Jericho spoofed his real life fight with Sin Cara on Raw last night. He attacked Seth Rollins from the crowd wearing a Sin Cara mask and was throwing some weak and wild punches.



WWE games:


WWE have released their first 2K17 DLC pack, for $8.99 you can get five new stars...



  • Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Greg "The Hammer" Valentine
  • Sycho Sid
  • Tatanka.

Go home:


WWE are giving their staff time off after tonight's TV's for Thanksgiving.

NXT at Raw:


Asuka was backstage at Raw last night.

SmackDown tease:



  • What will be the effects from the SmackDown LIVE men's victory at Survivor Series?
  • Who will emerge as the No. 1 contender in a Tag Team Turmoil Match?
  • Did Survivor Series alter the Women's division?
  • What consequences will Corbin face after costing SmackDown the Cruiserweight Title?
  • Hey Folks, The Miz is still your Intercontinental Champion

Rock talks hiding his wrestling past from movie producers:


"And then it hit me: I'm not being authentic. I'm really not being me. I like going to the gym. I like driving my pickup truck and maybe I don't want to live in Hollywood. Maybe I want to live in Florida in the country. Maybe I don't want to wear a suit. I love wrestling and I love going back and being with the fans even if I don't wrestle anymore. I'm that guy."

Angle started SPOILER!!!:


Nikki Bella is not hurt and her inability to compete at Survivor Series was the plan all along. A big angle is starting between her and the woman that will be revealed as her attacker in the coming weeks. That woman is Natalya.

New baby:


Randy Orton welcomed a baby girl into his family today.

No comments:

Post a Comment