Friday, November 25, 2016

Today's News

Razor talks WWE ambition:


"What I want to do is bring back managing in the wrestling business. Remember all the cool managers? My son Cody's bigger than me, so I can get away with it in WWE, Vince doesn't like the managers to be too big. But with Cody he's bigger so I can get away with it.''


John Cena:


John Cena has reunited with Nikki Bella after 5 weeks apart. He has been filming his reality show.


SI feature wrestling:


Sports Illustrated have interviewed Million Dollar Man in a Survivor Series special feature. He was asked about the 1989 event, in which he teamed with non-wrestler Zeus...

"That was the first Survivor Series I was ever in and there was a lot of star power. It was obviously a big match and a big moment. When you wrestle as often as we did, you don't remember every match, but I do remember that. I am not taking anything away from the other guys in the match, but I knew Zeus was there for his look. He was a monster, and Warlord and Barbarian were good, but I also knew that, in the truest sense of the word, I was going to have to carry the match for my team. I did that a lot. When I tagged with Andre, and I loved tagging with Andre, but Andre started having some physical issues, so I did all the bouncing around in the ring, and I did it joyfully."

Note...

He is incorrect in his memories of the dates, his first Survivor Series was the year before. He was in the main event in 1988.



WWE Network:


UK store Game have started selling WWE Network subscription cards. Three month payment cards will cost £29.97.


Hardy release:


Jeff Hardy has released a new music EP today.


Cruisers slimmed:


WWE have cut the 205 Live show down to 45 minutes per episode.


Cesaro hot with WWE:


Cesaro has openly criticised WWE for leaving him off promotional material for a show in Switzerland, his home nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment