Friday, November 4, 2016

Today's News

Dana White confirms Rousey status:


Dana White has confirmed that Ronda Rousey's MMA career is coming to an end, and he expects her to make a statement soon.



Injury:


Austin Aries has had his facial surgery, he should be out until March 2017.



Title feud:


WWE are planning a Universal vs US champion feud between Kevin Owens and Roman Reigns for post Survivor Series.


Alum talks WWE return:


Mickie James has revealed how her WWE return came about...

''I was sitting in the airport in Orlando, Florida, on my way to the UK, where I've been for almost a month now. I got the call from WWE and they asked me if I was interested. I know who Asuka is, I've seen her work in Japan and NXT. She is incredibly talented. It's cool to see someone come up and make an impact. I think for her, it's even harder, because there's the language barrier. But she's this mystical kind of person. For them to even consider me to come back and face her and, hopefully, tear the house down, is pretty awesome. It made me feel like a million bucks. I want to go in there and take it to the next level and give the people everything that they want and more.''

Alum ends retirement:


Ted DiBiase Jr will come out of his self imposed retirement next month for an indie show in Mississippi.

TNA legend wants WWE call:


Angelina Love wants to be a part of the inaugural WWE women's tournament.

Survivor Series:


WWE will not decide which Raw star will face Dolph Ziggler at Survivor Series until the night of the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment