Sunday, November 20, 2016

Today's News

NXT - Toronto:


Results...



  1. Bobby Roode bt Tye Dillinger.
  2. The Authors Of Pain bt TM 61 to win the second annual Dusty Rhodes Classic.
  3. Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa bt The Revival to win the NXT Tag Championship.
  4. Asuka bt Mickie James to retain the Women's gold.
  5. Samoa Joe bt Shinsuke Nakamura to regain the NXT title. He is the first two time champion.

Notes...

  • Jim Ross & Pat Patterson were in the front row.

Goldberg talks WWE return:



"The promo that I did in Denver, I was definitely afraid of doing that because I'm not a mic guy. I'm not a entertainer like that, I smash people. That's how I entertain people, that's what gets people at the edge of their seat, not by what I say. So after 12 years they are expecting to hear from me. When you're a 30-year-old terminator, they don't want to see anything negative, but when you're one click away from the big 5-0 I think you can come back and show a vulnerable side. I've been a fan of his for a long time, I was at his fights for god sake. At the end of the day, 12 years removed, he's the last guy I wrestled, I beat him, not many people on the planet have done that."

Steiner backs Goldberg:


One Steiner was mad at Goldberg yesterday, but the other, Rick, has backed him to do well tonight...

"His opponent is a big old dude, so let's hope everything goes smooth. He's got a family now, none of us are getting any younger... I know sometimes you feel like you've got one more in you, but I don't know if it's worth the injury."

Survivor Series:


Tonight is the 30th annual Survivor Series.

Kane vs Luke Harper and a 6 man cruiserweight tag match (Ariya Daivari, Drew Gulak & Tony Nese vs Noam Dar, Rich Swann & TJ Perkins) have been added for the pre show.

WWE vs TNA:


Finn Balor attacked Drew Galloway at ICW's IPPV in Scotland last night.

ROH:


Marty Scurll beat Will Ospreay to win the TV title today.

No comments:

Post a Comment