Saturday, October 8, 2016

Today's News

Brie asked sister not to go back:


Brie Bella says she advised her sister not to go back to WWE...

"There definitely was because I was there for so much of the rehab and seeing her in pain and I was also there before it all went down. I'll never forget in Australia we were wrestling Natalya and Emma and she had to stay with me in my room every night because she kept getting all these bumps on her back and she was in so much pain that she couldn't sleep. So she would just cry all night and I didn't know what to do. So in our match we would try to protect her. And we were heels. So I was like 'Let me just take all the bumps, lets protect your neck.' [After the surgery and rehab] and then finally when they did clear her, I was thinking to myself 'do you really want to get back in all that pain I saw you in the last year?' So I started freaking out. But then, at the end of the day, I understand the passion and the love for wrestling, and I have the same exact passion like she does. I never want to hold her back and I'd never want to hold [Daniel] Bryan back. So, for me, I was like 'go get 'em.' I watch now and I get nervous but I'm so proud."

WWE network shake up:


WWE are set to offer a free subscription option for their channel, for any content shorter than 5 minutes, a new $4.99 subscription for access to only the big 4 PPV events, and a new increased price package of $14.99 which would allow subscribers a vote on Hall Of Fame inductees. They are also looking to add TNA and ROH footage to their network too.

New DVD:


WWE are bringing out a Diamond Dallas Page DVD.

WWE debut:


Scotsman Noam Dar will debut on Raw next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment