Sunday, October 23, 2016

Today's News

Goldust gives thanks:


Goldust has thanked the McMahon family for 21 years of his iconic WWE gimmick.



Lesnar called out:


UFC star Michael Bisping has told Brock Lesnar to kiss his a$$...


"How tough do I think Brock Lesnar is? Listed, I respect any man that steps into the octagon, because it takes balls. But, you're gonna go in there, and take steroids to do it? F**k you, you cocky son of a bi**h. Kiss my a**. I will knock Brock Lesnar out with one f***ing punch. I will pick him up, and throw him out of the octagon like the pu**y that he is. Am I making myself clear? F**k you, Brock Lesnar! F**k steroids! Steroids are the scourge of this sport, and anyone that takes them, kiss my a**!"


They're back:


Becky Lynch returned from injury at a live last night, as did Kalisto.


Trish angle revealed:


WWE had planned to bring Trish Stratus back for a match vs NXT Women's champ Asuka for two reasons. Firstly they hoped to have the home nation hero increase NXT ticket sales for the special in Toronto, and they wanted to establish Asuka as a genuine top level heel before she goes into a 2017 programme with Ember Moon, which will establish Ember as the top face in NXT. The HOF'er's pregnancy put paid to that and they will instead have Mickie James work the match with Asuka at the show.


Rock:



The Rock hosted a show dedicated to American troops this weekend, the show will air on Spike in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment