Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Today's News

WWE return:


Two members of the Spirit Squad returned to WWE TV last night. WWE had reached out to all four members, but Johnny decided he could not accept, as it would be conflicting to his current employer. Mikey and Kenny, who is often critical of WWE, were the two members brought back, as part of Miz's mocking of Dolph Ziggler, who of course started as a member of the group.



Kota Ibushi:


Kota Ibushi says there is absolutely no chance of him ever signing a full-time deal with WWE, but he wants to be a flag bearer for other top talent in Japan. He hopes that his recurring appearances on a per night deal, if successful, could tempt other big names to come to the States to have a go with WWE too.



Mattel working WWE event:


Maryse was one of the stars scanned by Mattel, for their next line of WWE toys, at last night's TV taping.



No Mercy:


Nikki Bella vs Carmella has been added to the next SmackDown PPV, as has Jack Swagger vs Baron Corbin.


Curt Hawkins will also re-debut at the show. He has been working dark matches since re-signing but has not been back on TV yet.


Goldberg return:


Jim Ross has revealed that his WWE sources have confirmed to him that Goldberg's WWE return is signed and that he will face Brock Lesnar, possibly at WrestleMania 33, but more likely before this year is out. He predicted the WrestleMania 20 rematch would be at Survivor Series in Canada. Goldberg is expected to make some kind of an announcement on ESPN this week.



WWE old boy to MMA:


Kid Kash has signed on for an MMA fight.



TNA:


TNA debuted a new masked stable last night, the members are James Storm, Bram and Eddie Kingston. Also last night Cody Rhodes had his TNA World title match.



Jamie Noble:


After fighting for his life for the past four days, Jamie Noble has come out to discuss his stabbing, and to promise to find the attackers. He admitted he may have caused the argument, as he was tired on his way home, but said the three guys tried to murder him in his own front yard. He also revealed he was stabbed three times, not two, and shared images of the damage to his body (Photo)...


''I was viciously attacked in my front yard. One coward got out of the car saying I pushed him off the road. I immediately apologized because I was on the road all week and Just that night alone I got off work Tuesday night and drove from Cleveland to Princeton so I could have been tired and drifted over the yellow line. Nonetheless I apologized and he could have called the cops. But no that's not what happened. I pulled in to my house and the car rolled up on me the guy was talking and getting out of the car at the same time as I said sh** dude if I cut you off I'm sorry. At that point the first punch was thrown it hit me. The guy got cocky and started talking sh** like a punk. He tried a second shot and ended up on his head and me on top of him pounding the sh** out of this trouble maker. At this point his two p***y friends that I didn't see jump out of car and start in on me. I refuse to quit and one pulls a knife like 3 on 1 wasn't enough. In the middle of this madness one coward pulls a knife stabbing me once through the back near my spine. The blade went between my ribs and hit my lung. I still tried to fight back and then. They tried to cut my throat I was able to get them to miss the throat and rip my shoulder open. My girl busted out of the house saving me from any more damage. I end up in Princeton but my lung is filling up with blood and they need to Medevac me to a big hospital. The weather was tough so I had to ride the ambulance. The whole time bleeding out on the inside. Felt like I was having a heart attack. Got to Roanoke VA went straight to surgery that was tough. Then spend 4 days trying to get my lung working again. Walking around with tube in my chest. Good news is I'm getting a little better everyday. And I will be back on my feet 100% soon. I need help from my family. I need you to share this with everyone you can. Somebody knows something, or heard something, saw something that can help me get these criminals because the law isn't going to. Please ask, listen, anything that can help me just get me one name. Just one. This could have been my 63 year old dad or my 16 year old boy…can you even imagine that???? I can't. I'll also pay $200.00 for a name and if it turns out legit I'll give you another $500.00 cash. Please share this every friend you have and help me get a name. You can private msg me the name or a number and a meeting spot. We have to get these boys man. Their leader went down like a 14 year old girl so they're not much. Please help me.''


Angle reveals why he quit WWE:


Kurt Angle says he felt he had to quit WWE because he had been hiding a drug problem, and they were bringing in more stringent testing. He did not want to let Vince McMahon or his fans down by getting caught, so quit and went to TNA.


WWE universe retired:


WWE are making changes to their verbage to improve their product. This started this week with the end of announcers calling the crowd ''WWE universe'' and referring to them as ''The fans.''


TNA referenced on WWE TV:


Daniel Bryan mentioned AJ Styles being TNA World champion on SmackDown's post event chat show last night.


Randy Orton reveals Presidential pick:


Randy Orton re-tweeted a positive tweet about Donald Trump for president last night, possibly meaning he is voting for the HOF'er for the White House.


Jericho talks using stroke to help AJ Styles:


Chris Jericho has revealed he was responsible for getting AJ's Styles Clash finisher unbanned by WWE.


Stabbing update:


Alberto Del Rio's stabbing also related to a car accident. A man had hit Del Rio's car, leading to the conflict that left Del Rio suffering deep cuts to his arms and head. The assailant was trying to slice at his face, but Del Rio pinned him down, so he could only cut at his arms.


WWE want TNA champs wife:


WWE are interested in signing Eddie Edwards wife Nevaeh.


Why Ziggler may retire this week.


Backstage talk from WWE suggests Dolph Ziggler may lose his career to The Miz this weekend. He wants to continue with his stand up career, and political broadcasting, and has reportedly been offered the chance to move into a backstage producer role.


Molly Holly wrestling return:


Molly Holly has signed up as the female coach at Mr. Kennedy and Daivari's new school.


Dusty Classic begins:


Here is the brackets for the Dusty Rhodes tag tournament, which begins on NXT TV tonight.



WWE buyout ''Imminent'':


JR says his WWE sources have told him that the WWE buyout of TNA's tape library is close to being a done deal. This despite Dixie Carter saying she would not sell to them, only yesterday.



Total Diva's:


WWE have confirmed Total Diva's has been re-commissioned for a new series, which will start in November.



ZZ keeps training:


Former Tough Enough star ZZ has signed up for a wrestling school.



WWEmoji:


WWE are working on their own Emoji.



TNA sale:


Billy Corgan did not attend this weeks TNA roster meeting, but was invited. Tensions between himself and Dixie meant he felt it would not be a good idea for him to sit in.


Also on the sale it seems Dixie is trying to butter her bread on both sides. She reportedly hopes to sell the video library to WWE, and the promotion to Billy Corgan, who can then start again, without the name or the old footage. Neither bidder is likely to buy what she is trying to sell.


NXT:


WWE have had to move some live events this week, due to a hurricane.



Baby news:


E! have announced that Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella are pregnant with their first child. They have released brief statements...


Brie...

"It has always been a dream of mine to become a mother. Now that it is finally real, it fills me up with so much happiness. I can't wait to see my husband, Bryan, be a father to our child. I am so excited for this new chapter in our lives."

Bryan...

"The day we found out, I just couldn't stop smiling. We are so excited to be parents. Every time I look at Brie's stomach, I'm amazed that there is a little life in there."

No comments:

Post a Comment