Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Today's News

Survivor Series:


Raw have accepted the challenge of their rivals SmackDown, and will put forward three teams of 5 as opposition to team SmackDown in traditional elimination matches.

Goldberg also accepted Brock Lesnar's challenge for the event, for what he says will be his last match.


Brie Bella talks Daniel Bryan's mental health:


"What a lot of people don't know about my husband is he's been battling depression since he was 25. And really our whole relationship I've been used to his depression, but definitely in the last two years I know, OK it comes, it hits hard, but it only lasts for two days. I've always told him, 'Go to therapy or see someone.' And I've always left it for him to decide who he wants to tell, how he wants to tell people."


WWE drop Paige:


Paige has been removed from the opening credits of Raw. She was replaced this week by TJ Perkins.


When is Bubba returning?:


Bubba Ray Dudley is teasing a return to WWE at the Royal Rumble in Texas next year.


Hell In A Cell:


Mick Foley has decided that the Women's title HIAC match will be the main event of their next PPV special. He did though later edit the announcement, so plans may be subject to change.


SmackDown teaser:



  • Could James Ellsworth become the next WWE World Champion?
  • Can Orton repel the power of The Wyatt Family?
  • Who will set themselves apart in SmackDown's Tag Team division?
  • The Lone Wolf sets his sights on The Real American
  • What will be the fallout if Naomi beats Alexa Bliss again?

Former TNA champ says WWE buyout wouldn't be so bad:


Magnus has shared his view on the current state of TNA...

"It would be sad (but) if it's not going to be in a good place, then it may be a better thing. If they get acquired by WWE, it won't be the worst thing in the world. If they are going to cease operating at least they could live forever on the Network and have a good legacy. I hope everyone there is having fun and continuing to make money."


TNA star starts working for WWE:


Sarita was on the production team at Raw last night.


Cody Rhodes talks possible WWE return:


"I don't know, I don't think the door to WWE ever closes. I'm always been told that the revolving door – you know, it's a tricky question because there were a lot of genuinely large issues for me personally that it would be hypocritical for me to just go back, they would need to be fixed. We don't have to get into all of those but that's something I've wrestled with, whenever somebody, anybody says would you ever go back – the fans dictate what we do to begin with so if the fans wanted me back, that's not something I would not consider but I made all my decisions and they were really tough decisions for the reasons given so the last thing you want to do is be a huge hypocrite and show back up unless there was a damn good reason. With that said, there's plenty of good reasons. They do a really good job of honouring my father and it is strange, kind of like how we began the conversation, it is strange to be on the outside of that. It's not just strange for me, it's strange for them. Believe me, there's various texts back and forth about it, that's why there's no reason to say anything negative right now about my name because this month, I look at it like this is about my dad, the tag tournament and these youngsters, they're not youngsters, some of them might be older than me. These NXT talent, these stars going for the Dusty Classic and that's what needs to take the focus. That's kind of why I have been hush-hush about the name."

He did though say he would struggle to refuse to present the Dusty Rhodes trophy, if WWE asked him to do the job, as he did last year.


TNA sued again:


TNA are being sued for over $250,000 of unpaid travel costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment