Sunday, July 3, 2016

Today's News

Heenan hoax:


Mean Gene Okerlund says the newly launched Twitter accounts of Bobby Heenan and his wife Cynthia are fake, despite the HOF'er's account getting verified by the social media site.


Rhodes vs Amell:


Stephen Amell has revealed Cody Rhodes will co-star on an upcoming episode of his TV show 'Arrow.'


Rose backs King:


Adam Rose refused to join calls for the King Jerry Lawler to be fired over his domestic violence charge, as he was recently. He told a fan on Twitter...

''Considering all that Jerry Lawler has given to the biz I totally understand. You can't compare the situations.''


Sunny:


Sunny will be in court on Tuesday, in relation to a DUI arrest.


Roman to Reign again:


Ted DiBiase Sr. says Roman Reigns should be given a second chance at the big time...

''Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody deserves forgiveness and a second chance and certainly I think this young man does as well. From what I know of him, and I don't know him well, but what I have seen of him and as I've been around him and what I've heard from other people, is that he's a really great kid. He's not a dope addict, he's not addicted to anything. He's just a kid who, you know, hey, we all have… I wrote a book about it! Everybody deserves a second chance and I hope that he gets his as well. I think he still has an extremely bright future in the WWE."


Jake The Snake talks Sting:


Jake The Snake is not a fan of this years HOF'er...

"He was very lackadaisical, didn't want to ramp it up. I didn't enjoy it. Bottom line. I didn't enjoy it. It's one thing to go out there and tip your hat and go at it and try to have a great night. But when you go out there and you know the guy across from you just doesn't have his heart in it, get out! It's a shame."


New book:


Cody Rhodes has revealed that WWE have given him permission to write his father's biography.

No comments:

Post a Comment