Sunday, July 10, 2016

Today's News

UFC promote WWE:


Before Brock Lesnar fought last night UFC aired a promo for his WWE SummerSlam match vs Randy Orton.


They then played a VT for the next WWE game.


Brock Lesnar:


Brock Lesnar won his UFC return fight by a unanimous judges decision. He then went on to plead with Americans to support the police force, after a shooting incident against cops in Texas this week. He also refused to rule out a further foray into the Octagon.


Lesnar was paid $2.5 million for the fight. This is a record pay out for a single fight in UFC history. He also got $5,000 from Reebok, in sponsorship, half that of his opponent.


Heyman on tour:


Paul Heyman went to support Brock Lesnar last night, and is now on his way to the UK for his one man tour.



Dudley's join race / gun violence debate:


Dudley's posted a photo on social media last night, with the hashtags ''His Life Matters'' and ''All Lives Matter.''



CM Punk:


Mickey Gall has talked about facing CM Punk in September...


"I'm going to go in there and force my game onto him. It doesn't matter what he does because I'm going to be able to force my game onto him. I've just been practicing the violent, painful techniques that I've been going over, that I'm good at, and I'm going to bring them all out in the cage. My game's going to flourish that night. He's going to bring a lot of eyes and a lot of pay-per-view buys to the sport, and new eyes, so our sport is expanding and I see that as a good thing." Gall added, "he's really trying to be a real MMA fighter, I believe. He's going for it. He's putting in the time and I've been doing it for eight years, putting in my time, so you're going to see a real MMA fight when we fight.''

No comments:

Post a Comment