Friday, July 1, 2016

Today's News

We will remember them...


Lesnar gives frank interview:


On Stephanie McMahon not supporting the fight...


"I don't know, I don't care what she says."

On losing hurting his WWE career...

"I really don't give a s--t."

On why he is going back....

"This isn't about my fans. This is about me living my life, being the person that I want to be. Granted, without the fans and everything, none of us would be able to do this. I get that. But I don't sit up at night wondering is my drawing power gonna be hurt or are my WWE fans gonna tune in and watch me do this. I don't give two sh*ts about that. This is about me. I want to get in there and be an athlete again. That's what this is about."

On his opponent calling him juiced...

''I'm a jacked white boy, deal with it!.''


Injury return:


Hideo Itami returned from a year long injury last night.


NXT debut:


Charley Arnott debuted for NXT at the show in Florida last night.


Batista talks not wanting to face Daniel Bryan in 2014:


"I wish I could've been in better shape. I should've been in wrestling shape and I really wasn't for a few different reasons. One, I was injured coming back. I had a really bad Achilles' tendon injury, but also, I had really stayed away from the weights and the really strenuous working out for years because I was trying to conform and I wanted to be an actor. I wanted to look like an actor and I wanted to blend in and fit in, so I was really against it. I wanted to get away from that muscle bound look. The fans always kind of respected me for that look. That was something I carried with me and set me apart and I didn't give them that. And I really wish I had. Now when I look back at pictures I really am embarrassed about the shape that I was in. I should have been in better shape for that."

He went on...

"Here's what I hated about the whole Daniel Bryan thing. So we did the thing at 'Mania, which was great, man. I wanted to put him over. I agreed to tap out to him. It was no big deal. I never made a big deal out of it. The thing I made a big deal out of was that we did that deal that night. The next night, after he had gotten off of a stretcher, gone through hell the whole night, and it wasn't his call, but they wanted him to come back not selling anything, like not selling that he was sore, or beat up, or injured. Nothing! And so, even at the end of the night, again, we give him all of our finishes, we beat him all up, and then right after that, he's up chanting 'yes!' and after he had taken three finishes, like, just buried the s--t out of us. So I was like, I'm all for him getting him over and putting him over, but don't bury us while we're doing it. It doesn't have to be that way. We're not only burying us, but we're burying the whole business and that's what pissed me off."


Hall Of Famer feud:


Jake The Snake has called Bill Watts a racist POS, during an interview today.


Deal falls through:


Cody Rhodes WWE legends deal is up in the air after the promised confidentiality from WWE came to nothing. He is angry that the story was ''All over the internet'' within hours of talks with the promotion.


The King re-throned:


Jerry Lawler's domestic violence charges have been dropped, and his WWE suspension lifted.


ROH star leaves:


Silas Young's contract expired yesterday.


NXT policy rolled out:


NXT's no bag policy is now in place for all of their shows, not just the ones at FSU.


Moose to WWE:


WWE have told ROH star Moose they are not yet prepared to offer him a deal because he was arrested in 2009. He was charged in relation to a domestic violence incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment