Friday, July 29, 2016

Today's News

WWE man on tour:


Big Show has moved his WWE promotional trip to China.



WWE cuts:


WWE have released ZZ of Tough Enough, along with two other PC students this week.



Kofi Kingston talks living his dream:


"I always said I would be a WWE Superstar, and they laughed at me. They looked at me and said I was too small. You have to be 6 feet, 8 inches, you have to be 275 pounds and you can't be a WWE Superstar. Down the line, 15 to 20 years later, those same people are asking me for my autograph."


Seth movie:


Sharknado 4, which features Seth Rollins, premieres on SyFy on August 18.


Jake The Snake talks concerns over his movie:


"I struggled with doing it at the beginning, because I've been burned by some people before. But to do it with Dallas and know that I had total control of the movie. If I didn't want it to come out, it wouldn't come out. Trust was a big part of it and once I saw the final product, I thought, 'you know what, this is going to help so many people.'"


Flair critical of Balor:


Ric Flair is not happy that WWE gave Finn Balor a shot at the new Raw title, over Roman Reigns, as small men can never headline a WrestleMania, at the same time as putting Dolph Ziggler over...

"If I'm looking at what's going to draw money, what I would pay to see, I would pay to see Dolph against Ambrose before I'd pay to see Finn Bálor against Seth Rollins, so I think it's phenomenal. I think Finn Bálor is great too. I just think you've got a legitimate heavyweight in Seth Rollins, a legitimate heavyweight in Roman Reigns, and I don't think we'll ever see the day, and I could be totally wrong, that a cruiserweight will ever main event a WrestleMania. And that's what you have to look at, I think, in the total picture of the business, he's of that size. I mean, if you look at the two of them side by side, he [has] got a great physique, gosh, but he's smaller. Yeah, I don't think he weighs 200 pounds."


Charlotte:


Charlotte has not asked for, and will not be taking, time off. WWE decided to change the Women's title, to get the new era of Raw off with a bang. The call was made by Vince McMahon, who feels Charlotte's reign had ran it's course.

Also on this, the Sasha vs Charlotte match is still booked for SummerSlam, but now with Sasha defending.


WWE wedding:


Rusev and Lana are having the first of two weddings today, this one in America will be taped for 'Total Diva's.'


PC coach training for wrestling:


Seth Petruzelli, who works as a striking coach at the PC, is training to get into the ring himself. He had previously been an MMA star.


Dixie leaves TNA taping:


Dixie Carter's leaving of a TNA taping, as it was in progress recently got internet tongues wagging, it turns out she was going on holiday, and had to leave for a flight to Africa. She is on safari.


WWE star gets HOF tattoo:


Enzo Amore has revealed he has a Shawn Michaels inspired tattoo, a heart inked in DX colours.


Raven opens up about mental issues:


"Because I have narcissistic personality disorder, I have histrionic personality disorder, I have borderline personality disorder, I've been diagnosed, I have a lot of emotional, mental issues. It stems from me not being abused as a child, but being neglected as a child. That was just as bad, if not worse than abuse."


Cena on TV:


John Cena will host the teen choice awards this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment