Saturday, August 31, 2019

HHH blasts fake news, AEW PPV, NXT UK PPV, Alum wins gold, and more...

HHH blasts Alum's:


Triple H has furiously rubbished reports Cass & Enzo are coming back...

“I immediately told our PR to shoot down the Enzo and Cass rumours. Absolutely zero interest. Congratulations to Enzo, I’m sure spreading rumours is working well for him but I want no part of it.”


AEW:


The first AEW World champion will be crowned tonight. Chris Jericho and Adam Page are the hopefuls.


WWE UK:


WWE NXT UK will host their Cardiff special today. 

**It has actually happened, but I don't know what time it will go to air in the States, so will leave results until tomorrow, to avoid potential SPOILERS!!!.**


Jericho trashes NXT:


"I am not at war with anyone at NXT. Why would you start a war with some minor leagues? I think we are doing what we are doing on Wednesday night and WWE decided to counter-program with NXT. There is no war for me at all because there is not one guy on that show that I have ever heard of before, and that is not being snobby – it's just that I don't watch NXT. So, if you want to watch NXT, that is fine. If you want to watch AEW, that is fine as well. But it is certainly not a war on our part, because we have been doing great on our own, selling out shows and selling 10,000 tickets in five minutes without any type of war or competition."


Alum wins gold:


Kenta has won his first title since returning to Japan, The NEVER Openweight.


CMLL Grand Prix:


Volador Jr. has won the CMLL Grand Prix.

No comments:

Post a Comment