Sunday, September 1, 2019

NXT UK, AEW, Alum hospitalised, AJ names retirement date, and more...

NXT UK - Cardiff:


Results...


  1. (Pre) Rhea Ripley bt Piper Niven.
  2. (Pre) Kassius Ohno bt Sid Scala.
  3. Noam Dar bt Travis Banks.
  4. Cesaro bt Ilja Dragunov.
  5. Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster bt Zack Gibson & James Drake and Mark Coffey & Wolfgang to win the NXT UK Tag.
  6. Joey Coffey bt Dave Mastiff.
  7. Kay Lee Ray bt Toni Storm for the NXT UK Women's.
  8. Walter bt Tyler Bate.

AEW All Out:


Results...

  1. (Pre) Nyla Rose won a battle royal.
  2. (Pre)Private Party bt Angelico & Jack Evans.
  3. SoCal Uncensored by Jungle Express.
  4. Pac bt Kenny Omega.
  5. Jimmy Havoc bt Joey Janela and Darby Allin.
  6. Dark Order bt Best Friends.
  7. Riho bt Hikaru Shida.
  8. Cody bt Shawn Spears.
  9. Lucha Brothers bt Young Bucks.
  10. Chris Jericho bt Adam Page to become the first AEW Champion.

Notes...

  • Emma, now of Impact, entered the pre show battle royal.


Clash Of The Champions:


Shinsuke Nakamura (IC) and New Day vs Revival (Blue Tag) are official for Clash.

Alum in hospital:


Kenta is in hospital. He was taken in for an undisclosed reason, just hours after winning a championship for NJPW in London this weekend.

AEW Women's title:


Riho vs Nyla Rose will determine the first Women's champion for AEW.

AEW vs WWE:


AEW have beaten WWE to the signatures of LAX. They debuted last night at the PPV.

AEW release injured star:


AEW say Kylie Rae has had a release request granted.

AJ retiring:


AJ Styles will retire at the end of his current WWE deal. He told WWE during negotiations of the contract that it would be his last...

"I have no doubt that this is what I was going to do for my career and you couldn't have told me any different. I can tell you that the contract that I signed with WWE is my last. This is it for me. This is where I am going to end my career no matter what happens. I want to be there for my kids."

Online feud:


Vampiro chastised Tessa Blanchard for posting sexy pictures online, Tessa stood up to his attack, strongly...

Vampiro...

"You're my friend. I like your comment. Don't take pictures that show your butt. Your beautiful, very, but show your strength as an athlete, and continue to inspire. I support you huge, change the way we look at women in our Industry! Your other pics, you should be a model!" He later deleted the tweet after Tessa responded.

Tessa Blanchard...

''I see a strong, athletic, badass, empowering woman Main Eventing an @IMPACTWRESTLING PPV. I work very hard to stay in the shape of an elite athlete...I'm not naive, but I would expect for someone, esp. in the business, to notice that I don't & have never relied on my sexuality."

Vampiro has deleted the offending message, and apologised.

Death:


Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella are mourning their dog, Josie, who died suddenly today.

No comments:

Post a Comment