Monday, September 9, 2019

Why SHane is MIA, Why is Slick out of WWE HOF, MMA want to sign Alum, Injury, and more...

Online heat:


Flip Morgan has angered Tama Tonga with a quip at Bullet Club's expense...

"Are they still a thing?"

Tama responded with a shot at the company he works for...

"Is your company?"

Ken Shamrock pops for his biggest foe:


"I'm not surprised by The Rock's success. I mean, I am in the sense of how he took off and the opportunities he got. I knew he was talented and he was going to do some incredible things in pro wrestling. But what I didn't know is that he would be such a dramatic performer and character in the acting world. It is awesome to see because he is a good person and he deserves it."

NJPW US:


NJPW have announced a special from LA for Novermber.

Raw tease:



  • Raw King of the Ring Semifinal Match becomes a Triple Threat
  • The battle of WWE's Four Horsewomen
  • Rey Mysterio returns to action against Gran Metalik
  • Cedric Alexander looks for payback against AJ Styles


Why Shane is MIA:


Shane McMahon is doing jury duty in New York.

NXT debut sells out:


NXT's first TV tapings have sold all of their tickets.

Slick talks why he is not in the WWE HOF:


"I think, that I can say with certainty, that I would be in the Hall of Fame, ahead of Teddy Long, had I not have been a part of that lawsuit. I think I still will [get into the Hall of Fame] because I know Vince... he's mad now, but as time goes by, he'll cool off, and we'll get a chance to talk, and I still believe I will be. If they never put me in there, they're still not going to take away the fact that I was very, very successful, and that my name had become a household name within wrestling circles."

MMA want Alum:


Bellator are in talks with TJ Perkins. They want him to fight for their promotion.

New book:


Hornswoggle will release his biography this week.

Injury:


Drew McIntyre is benched with an unspecified injury, and will miss tonight's MSG show.

No comments:

Post a Comment