Tuesday, September 3, 2019

I deserve HOF, KOTR controversy, Heel turn, AEW title stolen, and more...

Shamrock deserves HOF:


Ken Shamrock says he should be in the WWE HOF, because he changed the game...

"You know, there is a lot of speculation, and I have my own thoughts too. But all they are are thoughts and speculation because no one has come out and made a statement... They've been asked, but nobody's [responded]. I'd like to think that someday, I'll get in. Hopefully sooner than later. I think I did enough. If you look at being a Hall of Famer, it is about changing the way people have to do things when you're in the ring. You look at it now - you know, nobody ever tapped out. It was a verbal, 'I give up!' There were a handful of submission holds. Now, it is in every single match, people are doing different kinds of submissions with ankles, arms, and chokes, and different things. In my time there, I changed the landscape of professional wrestling. To me, I should be the first one... If they are going to induct someone that is a cross-over from MMA to pro wrestling, I should be the first one that goes in."

King Of The Ring:


Baron Corbin is in the final 4 of KOTR. The other Raw qualifier wass up in the air after a confused result of Samoa Joe vs Ricochet, before it was decided that both men would advance into a triple threat semi final.

Fug your hugs:


Bayley turned heel on Raw last night.

Clash Of The Champions:


Becky Lynch vs Sasha Banks for the red Women's is official.

Sheamus hopes to return:


"If they (WWE) ever let me back in there. The funny thing is, when I was with Cesaro, which was one of the funnest times of my career, tagging with Cesaro and with The Bar, it's funny in tag team wrestling, you go in there 100 miles an hour, 'alright, fella, you get in there! I need to get a breath!' and he'll tag himself in. And, of course, Tony would never run out of breath, it would just be me, so I would have to tag myself back in. But yeah, it'd be interesting to see. I'd love to find out how much better my wind is ring-wise."

SD teaser:



  • Ali clashes with Elias in King of the Ring quarterfinal action
  • Chad Gable battles Andrade in King of the Ring Quarterfinal showdown
  • Will Roman Reigns apologize to Daniel Bryan?
  • Will Kofi Kingston be out for payback after Orton's vicious attack?
  • What will be the fallout of Bayley's shocking attack on Becky Lynch?


HHH talks Wednesday night wars:


"Yeah, look... to me it's not... I don't know. People can say what they want, how they want. I don't approach it as, 'Well, this is a competitive thing,' or it's anything else to me, it's... we just put on our shows. I'm going to put on our shows when we need to put them on, in the best places we need to put them, in the right timeslots for them, and with the best talent that I can find in the world, and that we have, and we already have them, I'm confident in that. When I look across the board at NXT in general, and at NXT in the UK here, we put on show after show of the highest caliber. Not one match or two matches, the entire shows. For me it's not competitive against anyone or anything, I just want to put on the best show possible for fans of NXT, for the fans here in Cardiff tonight, for the fans around the world, that's all this is. You know, it's funny because a few years ago we were doing this and doing the same kind of thing, and wowing people, and there wasn't competitors out there, and I guess we were just doing it for competitive reasons, to compete with ourselves."

WWE get Batista new gig:


Batista is a playable character on Gears Of War 5, thanks to WWE, who campaigned to get him the spot.

Knockout on the run:


Rhaka Kahn is on this weeks 10 most wanted fugitives list in El Paso, Texas. No word on what her alleged crimes are.

AEW World title belt stolen:


Chris Jericho's World title belt has been stolen in Florida. The incident happened while he was eating at a steak house. The exact details are confused, but it seems Jericho inadvertently collected the wrong luggage from the airport, so sent his limo driver back to pick his correct bags up, but when he got there, there was one less bag than they should have been, the one with the gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment