Thursday, September 12, 2019

Cole dropped from Raw?, Who inspired Carter's to buy TNA?, Sasha talks WWE hiatus, Impact moving home, and more...


Major announce team changes leak:


Michael Cole is being taken off the Raw announce desk, and being moved to SmackDown. Vic Joseph is scheduled to become the new lead of the Raw comms team.



X-Pac takes credit / blame?:


X-Pac has revealed he was the man the convinced the Carter family to buy the then TNA wrestling promotion. He did so during his podcast...





Sasha addresses WWE hiatus:


"I've been doing this for seven years straight, no breaks. People need to step back, re-evaluate their lives, take care of their souls, and their minds. I'm back and better than ever. I got myself a championship match on Sunday, so I think I did quite well for myself."

Many fans may not buy into that, another person she upset this week is Matt Morgan. HE is not happy that she is using his nickname, without even asking his approval...

"That's cool. Here's the thing: She could have messaged me and said, 'Hey dude, I like the blueprint, I have blue hair, so I'm going to be the blueprint of the women's division.' Whatever have you, just at least do the common courtesy thing. I would have done that, most wrestlers would have done that. The best part is 50% of the roster already told her this."


Drew sick:


Drew McIntyre had been working sick for a few weeks before the decision to take time out to have a lingering injury repaired. He says he thought he had the flu, because he was so run down, but worked through the illness, before re-injuring an old problem in Mexico.


Impact move to own channel:


Days after completing the purchase of AXS TV, Impact have announced they are going to take their TV show to the channel. This raises questions for NJPW, who have a deal through until 2021. Anthem say no decision has been made about any programming, bar their own, as yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment