Monday, September 16, 2019

Clash, Kanellis to reveal gender, Revival make history, Snow proud of success, and more...

Clash Of The Champions:


Results...


  1. (Pre) Drew Gulak bt Humberto Carillio and Lince Dorado.
  2. (Pre) AJ Styles bt Cedric Alexander.
  3. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode bt Seth Rollins & Braun Strowman for the red Tag.
  4. Bayley bt Charlotte Flair.
  5. Revival bt New Day to win the blue Tag.
  6. Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross bt Mandy Rose & Sonya Deville.
  7. Shinsuke Nakamura bt The Miz.
  8. Sasha Banks bt Becky Lynch (by DQ).
  9. Kofi Kingston bt Randy Orton.
  10. Erick Rowan bt Roman Reigns.
  11. Seth Rollins bt Braun Strowman.


Notes...


  • Luke Harper returned to reunite to with Erick Rowan.
  • Becky Lynch was fined $10,000 for hitting a ref with a chair.



Baron blasts roster:


Baron Corbin says WWE stars should quit whining...

"That's a sad story for a lot of people nowadays. If something doesn't work it's always someone else's fault or nobody wanted them to do it. It's just one of those things, it's like if you really wanted to get something and really go, people are going to appreciate it even if it takes longer than expected. I had hoped to be world champion by now; it's taken me three-and-a-half years. It'll come, it's just going to take that grind. Some guys have been doing it for six months and are like well, it's not going to work out for me because I'm not champion. It's a grind. Anything worth doing is a grind so it's that kind of thing where you can't feel sorry for yourself and you have to keep pushing."


Sasha Banks says injuring Paige made her question her career:


"I feel like it was so much. I felt like so many bad things kept happening and I didn't know how to deal with them. I think what really started it all, me feeling sad, was the whole Paige situation. That really sucked and having fans destroy me and destroy my work, which I pride myself on so much, and I would never intentionally try to hurt somebody - that really sucked. It made me question myself as a wrestler."


Raw tease:



  • The King approaches: Corbin vs. Gable
  • Back on Boss Time? - Fallout from Banks vs. Lynch
  • What will be the fallout from The Fiend's ruthless assault on Rollins?
  • Alexander the second? - Cedric going for AJ's WWE United States Title after Clash loss?


Maria Kanellis will reveal the gender of her baby too.


Injury:


Tamina is back. She returned on the lives this past weekend.


Triple trouble:


Revival have made WWE history. They are the first team to own holds with the red, blue and NXT Tag titles.


Wrestling school success:


Al Snow has proudly announced his wrestling school has been state accredited as a trade learning centre, in Kentucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment