Tuesday, August 27, 2019

KOTR, Tag champs to battle, SD tease, Cesaro coming to UK, and more...

Baddy Buddy:


Buddy Murphy says he became as obnoxious as possible in WWE, because he thought he was getting fired soon anyway...

"I rubbed people the wrong way because they wanted it a set way, but I felt like I had to do what I loved and I wanted to bring back what I loved. That was the starting point for what you see today. The love for wrestling is back in me, and I think you can see that by the quality that I want to produce. I want to be the best I can be and be known as one of the best in the world and for people to realize that I was always this from the beginning."

King Of The Ring:


Ricochet and Baron Corbin have progressed in KOTR.

Impact support roster:


Impact have started paying hotel costs for their roster whilst on the road.

Tag champs to battle for Universal gold:


Braun Strowman will challenge his tag team partner, Seth ROllins at Clash Of The Champions. They will also team together to put their shared titles up vs Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode.

Kofi Kingston vs Randy Orton for the WWE is also booked.

SD teaser:



  • Ali and Buddy Murphy renew their rivalry in King of the Ring
  • Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin clash in King of the Ring
  • Daniel Bryan & Erick Rowan demand an apology from Roman Reigns
  • How will Charlotte Flair respond to Bayley's defiance?
  • Will Randy Orton have an answer for Kofi Kingston's surprise attack?


Cesaro making UK switch:


Cesaro will make his NXT UK debut this weekend in Cardiff. He promises to be more than a face in the crowd, and will be ''Hands on'' at the event.

Booker T retracts criticism of Sasha Banks:


"You look at it from the outside looking in and you go, 'Man, they should be happy! They're making all this money, they've got this fame - do you know how many people would want to be them and be in that spot?' Those are the outside people looking in, those are the critics on social media, ya know?. You can tend to get wrapped up in that and caught up, so I took a step back and I thought, man, let me rethink this thing about Sasha taking time off. Especially after she's come back because she looks great. Her body looks like she's filled out, she looks thicker like she's been in the gym training, and enjoying life a little bit and relaxing. And the impact that she's made since she's come back has been like, 'Boom!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment