Friday, August 30, 2019

WWE vs AEW, Injury, WWE star promised 10 year deal, Flair vs Lynch in court, and more...

WWE MSG:


Stone Cold Steve Austin and Undertaker have been booked onto the MSG TV tapings because WWE are concerned about low ticket sales. They are determined for their return to TV from the venue to be a success, as they hope to return to their prior exclusive deal with the venue. They especially hope to keep AEW out of the building.

Mick Foley talks Wednesday night wars:


"I definitely think it will bring out the best in both sides. It's possible that the NXTshow will be seen as the must-see show in the WWE lineup because of that head-to-head competition."

WWE star buries PWI 500:


Pete Dunne is not a fan of the annual wrestler of the year list...

"Imagine sitting there and writing a list of 500 wrestlers based off a completely random criteria and then imagine people actually caring. Don't get me started on star ratings. Wrestling is mad sometimes, just find what you like and watch it often."

Injury:


Mark Briscoe is benched with a knee injury.

Braun gets promise from Vince:


Braun Strowman says he got frustrated with his status a while ago, and got a promise of a 10 year run from the boss himself...

"I got to a point where I got really frustrated with everything that was going on. I called Vince McMahon and asked him what is going on because I am miserable, and he talked me off the ledge. He was like, 'look big man, I want you for the long-haul. It doesn't matter what you are doing now, I care about what you are doing 10 years from now. I've invested in you. You are one of my guys, don't worry, you're fine.''

WWE holiday:


A lot of WWE's top stars have the weekend off, because of the cancelled lives that had been scheduled.

New SD:


WWE have released the new SmackDown logo.

Flair vs Lynch:


Becky Lynch may not be the man for m uch longer. Ric Flair has filed for the rights to the term.

Impact / AEW tie in:


Impact are working on getting Emma a spot in the AEW women's battle royal.

JR reveals HHH's biggest issue with CM Punk:


"I remember someone (Hunter) saying his ass was too big."

No comments:

Post a Comment