Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Main leaked, KOTR, New champ, Celeb wants match, and more...

Venue leaks main:


Hell In A Cell will be headlined by a Universal title match. Bray Wyatt will be the challenger.


King Of The Ring:


Ali and Chad Gable have progressed in KOTR.


New champ:


Drake Maverick is 24/7 champ.


Clash matches booked:


Shinsuke Nakamura vs Miz for the IC is now official for Clash Of The Champions. Drew Gulak vs Humberto Carillio for the Cruiser is also on.


Celeb wants to wrestle:


Sports star Rob Gronkowski says he wants one crazy match...

"With wrestling, I don't feel like I would be a full-time wrestler, but there is one thing I'm down for. And that's to do one crazy match. Practice it for a little bit, go out there, like in a Royal Rumble, go out there, I got my friend in WWE, practice it and do a full-on WWE match. I'm not saying when. Maybe five years. I got the rest of my life to do that. I've always dreamed about doing that, just one time, going in there and going full out. That may be a possibility, one time, down the road."


Inter-pro trip:


Rey Mysterio, Brian Cage and Melissa Santos of WWE and Impact respectively, are in Colombia for stem cell treatment on recent injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment