Sunday, March 31, 2019

31/3/2019

WWE deal:


WWE have partnered with Foot Locker to create WWE themed attire and footwear inspired by their talent.


Naomi blasts creative:


Naomi is furious at the last minute change in the blue Women's title, and the booking of the blue brand women as a result...

''Y’all sure this ain’t going to get cancelled too? Btw thank you so much for the opportunity.''

She then responded to online heat for her comments from fans...

"This isn't about me this is about our division as a whole we all work to hard & have come to far to come THIS FAR! So go back to your cave bish this don't concern you. Unapologetically passionate and determined.''

"You right, there was never plans for me. However, I was looking forward to what could have been for others & do my part for them to get there, but I guess I should be happy I get to sit in catering, not contribute, not do what I love, keep my mouth shut because the truth may ruffle feathers."

"Humbly silent for the sake of your career. Boo, I've been humbly silent for a decade I don't have another decade in me especially not for b.s."


Alum leaves:


Emma has left ROH and is now a free agent.


Jeff Hardy:


Jeff Hardy has released a new album today.

No comments:

Post a Comment