Monday, March 4, 2019

4/3/2019

Angle milestone:


Kurt Angle is celebrating 20 years as a pro wrestler today.


WWE star assaulted on plane:


Lince Dorado says he was ''Violently shaken'' from his slumber whilst on a recent flight, and was threatened with arrest after complaining about the rough treatment to the airline personnel. The company told him they needed to be more mindful of how they treated sleeping passengers, but noted that they were about to land, and for safety reasons needed the wrestler to be awake for the safety briefing.


Johnny Jeter recalls good memories of Spirit Squad:


"Man, I can't even begin to tell you how much fun we had. And, we got to wrestle with DX, Ric Flair, Roddy Piper, Dusty Rhodes! Anyone and everyone! We had a great time. And, eventually win the tag titles. Again, initially, not thrilled. But, we had a great time, made the most of it, and enjoyed it."


Rock:


Rock has bought his HOF'er father, Rocky Johnson, a new house.


Paige scores UK number 1:


'Fighting With My Family' is the highest grossing film of the week in the UK.


Swagger reveals creative plan he suggested as he left WWE:


"Before I left, Vince had caught me in the hallway and he told me that they were wasting me and I said, 'Man, that's awesome to hear. Thank you for saying that. I'll be in your office next week with ideas. And I pitched him an idea about leaving and having me go fight MMA and come back and kind of be a little controversy between us or something and then comeback type of deal. And he didn't really want to do anything about it. And after that, not with him, but with everyone else, the communication really broke down, so I was like, 'okay, it's time to go, and so MMA was on my mind. I wanted to do MMA then."


Raw teaser:



  • Animalistic aggression - Triple H responds
  • What is the status of the Raw Women's Championship?
  • Is a Shield reunion on the horizon?
  • Intercontinental and Extraordinary - Balor and Lashley
  • SNL "Weekend Update" hosts Michael Che & Colin Jost to be special guests on Raw



Flair sorry, but happy:


Ric Flair says he is sorry for announcing Harley Race was dying of cancer...

"After Being Misinformed, I Am Overjoyed To Report That I Was So Wrong For Stating That Harley Race Had Terminal Lung Cancer. It's Great News To Hear That The Former World Champ And My Lifetime Hero Is Doing Well!"


SCSA sorry:


Pillman Jr. says Stone Cold apologised for murdering his kiddie pool during an angle on Raw...

"Yeah, Steve broke into my house and there was glass on the floor for like three weeks. Like, wasn't somebody gonna clean this up. He literally broke into my house and rest in peace to that kiddie pool, I never saw it after that. He apologized and I'm still a little salty about it. We buried the hatchet and of course Steve Austin is someone great to have in your corner, constantly calling me up, giving me advice and looking over my matches. It's great. I hope I can follow in Steve's footsteps as well and hopefully become a huge star."


Hall Of Fame:


Torrie Wilson is WWE's latest Hall Of Famer. WWE will confirm her induction officially on Raw tonight.


Why Arn was fired:


Arn Anderson was fired from WWE for allowing a drunk Alicia Fox to wrestle at a live event, despite turning up late and being clearly intoxicated. It was said to be the final straw for AA after a number of run-ins with the boss, Vince. There is no word of the Foxy lady's status, as of this writing.


Wrestler loses celeb dad:


Jungle Boy of AEW has lost his father, actor Luke Perry. The 52 year could not fight back from the massive stroke he suffered last week and succumbed to complications from the event this morning with his family, including 21 year old Jack, around him.


Impact retain talent:


Moose has re-signed with Impact.


JJ gets creative:


Jason Jordan is gaining respect from higher ups in WWE for his creative output. He is said to be regularly invited to big meetings, where his ideas are well received and acted upon.


DX pulled:


X-Pac has revealed DX were set to be inducted into the HOF as headliners in 2013, if HHH's ambition to secure the induction of the legendary Bruno Sammartino failed, it did not, so the group induction of the rebellious attitude era faction was nixed.

**Keith Flint / Luke Perry**

1 comment: