Wednesday, March 13, 2019

13/3/2019

Angle thanks fans:


"I want to thank my hometown, Pittsburgh, for the incredible reception I received on Raw last night. I couldn't think of a better place to announce my retirement. Thanks to apollowwe for stepping in the ring with me for my final match in Pittsburgh. It's on to Wrestlemania, and regardless who my opponent is, I feel like I've already won my farewell match, because I know that every WWE fan will be cheering for me. I'm very grateful for the amazing career I've had, but it's time for me to step down and move on. Wrestlemania will be a very emotional night for me, but I will enjoy every second of it. Thank you WWE Universe. itstrue"


WrestleMania 35:


Shane McMahon vs Miz is official for Mania.

Kofi Kingston will be given a chance to earn a WWE title match at the event next week on SmackDown. He will have to win a gauntlet match to earn the match.

WWE have started a four way feud for the US, as a backup plan, while they wait for John Cena's decision over Angle or Joe as his potential opponent.


Heat on announcer:


WWE have removed their new YouTube show from availability. The Fastlane watch along show, where stars and legends react live to the show during a backstage livestream, was pulled on Monday night, after the office became aware of Nigel McGuiness dropping an f-bomb during the show.


Jeri-Cruise:


Chris Jericho's next cruise will be January 20-24 2020 and will go from Miami to the Bahamas.


Impact:


The Crist brothers have re-signed with Impact.


Actor takes credit:


Freddie Prince Jr. who once worked with the WWE creative team, says he pitched the current Kofi Kingston storyline 10 years ago, but was ignored. He says he is very proud that his story is finally being played out, as Kofi is one of WWE's finest story tellers, in his opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment