Thursday, March 7, 2019

7/3/2019

CenaMania:


Speculation is John Cena vs Lars Sullivan is dead, and the poster boy will instead challenge Samoa Joe for the US at the big show.


HOF'er leaving WWE:


Jim Ross says he has informed Vince McMahon personally that he will not extend his contract with the company, and will depart on March 29.


Legend to retire:


Jushin Thunder Liger says he will retire next January in the Tokyo Dome.


WrestleMania 36:


WWE have officially announced that Tampa's Raymond James Stadium will host next years Mania, and revealed the logo for the event (Photo).


New show:


WWE are inviting fans to watch Fastlane via a live stream with superstars and legends, via various social media platforms.


Becky Lynch talks past battle with depression:


"It felt like death to me. I was Rebecca, the wrestler. And then I wasn't the wrestler, so who the hell was Rebecca? It was my whole goal that I wanted to change the landscape of women, to just go out there and just wrestle and make people care. Then, all of a sudden, I was just lost with no goals, no ambition. I felt like I let everybody down. And I was so ashamed. I just remember pure shame, of not being able to know what I was going to do with myself, not being able to own up to the fact that I wasn't doing it, or that I was confused about it. I just thought that the door closed for me for life. This fear of success, but fear of failure. Fear of … I don't know … of the future, really. And I went into a depression. But I would always write in my journal that I felt like I had unfinished business. That I should be in WWE, but I didn't know how to get back there. I felt like I burned these bridges, but this is what I'm meant to do and how am I going to do it? It was a horrible, harrowing feeling, to not know how to get back there. Luckily, some twist of fate or divine intervention - I don't know what you want to call it - just brought me back to what I feel is my calling, my destiny, if you believe in those kinds of things. And here we are."


Double J gets new WWE role:


Jeff Jarrett has joined the WWE creative team.


Lars Sullivan:


Lars Sullivan is doing better after the ''Personal incident'' that afflicted his mental health in January and has likely cost him his match vs John Cena at WrestleMania. He says he is in a good place, and thanked WWE for accommodating his illness.


Legend dies:


The iconic Destroyer Dick Beyer has passed away aged 88, says his son. He has won titles all over the world and is a Pro Wrestling HOF inductee.

No comments:

Post a Comment