Saturday, March 23, 2019

23/3/2019

NXT UK star banned from Twitter:


Toni Storm has been banned from Twitter after defending herself from trolls using her stolen nudes as bait for their attacks. She became emotional at one comment in particular, saying she felt suicidal, while they laughed. That is apparently against the rules of Twitter, and she was suspended a a result.


JR reveals why he quit WWE:


"I miss being around people. The main reason I'm leaving WWE is because they weren't using me very much, and I feel like I've got some great years left. I needed to get out of the house, and I need to be involved. I need to be on the road, and I need to be around people."


Injury:


Keith Lee was injured earlier this month and is sidelined still, with the undisclosed knock.


Pet appeal:


An animal welfare charity are appealing for people to take in King Kong Bundy's pets. He died earlier this month, leaving 10 cats behind, they have only managed to home 4 of them since.


Ring return:


Alexa Bliss wrestled on the live circuit this weekend.


Wrestler helps police:


Manic Nick McCune helped detain a knife wielding man in a restaurant.


Rowan in video:


Erick Rowan has taped an appearance in a music video this week.


Meltzer blasts HOF:


The Meltzer has blasted WWE's inductions this year...

"It's hard to take it seriously. Stevie Ray is going into the Hall of Fame… and Torrie Wilson is going into the Hall of Fame! How seriously do you want to take it?"

Booker T said of the intervention...

"We have dirt sheet writers talking about my brother shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame. People who haven't done anything for this business talking about who should or shouldn't get into the Hall of Fame. My think is this: if you've done nothing and contributed zero as far as taking one bump on the road, you don't know who should get in and who shouldn't get in the Hall of Fame."


PC wantaway:


A former NFL star has asked for his release from the WWE PC after just two months.


All In 2:


All In 2 is official and will be in Chicago, AEW have confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment