Tuesday, March 12, 2019

12/3/2019

New champ:


Bobby Lashley is once again IC champion. He beat Finn Balor last night on Raw. Fans were not happy with a botch by WWE though. They aired a trail for next weeks show and on it revealed the title change, before the match had happened.

WrestleMania:


Alexa Bliss has been named host of WrestleMania.

Triple H vs Batista was confirmed on Raw.

Kurt Angle says he will retire at the event. john Cena is rumoured to be his opponent.

Plans seem to have changed for the Women's Tag. Sasha & Bayley were going to defend vs a team from each of the 3 other brands, but it now looks like Nia & Snuka & Diva's Of Doom's feud will lead to them both being added to the title picture in time for Mania.

Roman Reigns:


Roman Reigns secretly shot a Netflix film during his illness. One of his co-stars confirmed the project in a social media post, but there is new news as to when 'Wrong Missy' will be available.

Brother Love recalls King quitting WWE over The Kat:


After JR told him his wife at the time was going to be fired for constantly arguing with creative...

"Jerry said, 'you know, I've got a contract sitting on my desk at home for $300,000' or a half-million dollars, or whatever it was, 'from WCW and I could start tomorrow night if I wanted to. JR says, 'well, I don't know if you can or not based on your contract here, but I wish that you wouldn't do this.' He goes, 'I don't know what to say.' And JR was very empathetic. It's an awkward situation. It's a s--tty situation no matter how you look at it. So Jerry says, 'well, if she goes, I go.' And JR said something about, 'I feel like Martin and Lewis' and named somebody else like, 'I don't want to break up the team. I don't want to break you and I up.' And Jerry, again, reiterated that he could start at WCW tomorrow. He got an offer from them, and he doesn't need this place, and it's for more money. And Jim tried to talk him down. And Lawler says, 'well, if that's it, we're out of here,' and Jerry got up and left. So still, no one had told Stacy yet, so I guess that's when Jerry went and told Stacy. And then, they went to Vince's office, and tried to talk to Vince, and Vince was in the middle of whatever Vince was doing. I have no idea what transpired in that meeting. I wasn't in there for that one. From there, Jerry went out to talk to Kevin Dunn in the truck and Kevin, I think Kevin knew what was going to happen, but he didn't know Jerry had quit and was kind of confused and so it all happened really fast, but it was a s--tty situation that was really difficult for JR.''

WWE celeb offends:


Batista has reacted to one time PPV wrestler, Stephen Amell, saying he is sad about Batista being on the Mania card, because a celeb wrestling will detract from the card. Batista pointed out that he, unlike Amell, when he did exactly what he was offended by at SummerSlan a couple of years ago, was not a gimmick...

''Considering that celebrity could actually fuck someone up, and that celebrity is a former 6x heavyweight champ, and that celebrity is there because he loves it, maybe it just adds to the card. Maybe.''

SD tease:


  • Shane McMahon to address his brutal attack of The Miz at WWE Fastlane
  • R-Truth to challenge Samoa Joe for the United States Championship
  • Hardys, Black & Ricochet join forces to face The Bar, Rusev & Nakamura
  • Mr. McMahon addresses Kofi Kingston


Enzo accuses:


Enzo Amore has cast a shadow upon Simon Gotch over his awful injury at Payback, not long after he debuted. He was concussed after hitting his head and neck on the bottom rope while attempting to slide out of the ring. In an interview today he seemed to suggest he believes Simon Gotch hurt him on purpose...

"I gave him the luxury of saying his frickin name for the first time ever in an interview, and I'll end it there because I have no ill will towards the guy. Unless he ever comes out and says that he knocked me out on purpose, because let's just f-----g be clear, that guy hates me. And I don't have a bone of hate in my body... So, if I ever found out that he pushed me harder on purpose and that's what caused the injury - I ran that spot 100 times with Aiden English, and he'll tell you about it... I've done it 100 times on live events with Aiden English, never one time in my life did it with Simon Gotch. The first time I ever did it with him, I ended up in a hospital. And if I ever found out Simon Gotch did that on purpose, if he ever came out and said that, how you doin?"

HOF:


Here is Harlem Heat's induction video...



KSA pulled:


WWE have withdrawn plans to release the Saudi special on DVD, due to the controversy surrounding the show,

Injury:


Lana says she has a leg injury.

No comments:

Post a Comment