Friday, September 1, 2017

Today's News

Why Rousey is right for WWE:


Triple H has espoused the virtues of Ronda Rousey coming to WWE...

"Ronda has been a huge fan of WWE her whole life, she has been very adamant about that. She has done plenty of stuff with us before, I think you're watching a clip of her throwing me that I don't know why you're showing, but yeah she tends to throw me around when I see her - but she's a huge fan. I think she's a huge fan and I think it's something she's definitely interested - I'll throw it out right now, if she's interested I'll give her the opportunity. But we're all about personalities and that's what she brings to the table. I think she has shown it, and you have seen, she has shown it in Hollywood, she has shown it everywhere. Her personality would drive fan interest."


WWE TM:


WWE have re-applied for the TradeMark for the Rock's ring name.


Mayweather vs Jericho:


Chris Jericho has revealed he lobbied Vince McMahon to be given the Mania match against the unbeaten boxer in 2009. Big Show got the bout.


Team reunites:


MNM are back. JoMo and Mercury are taking indie bookings together.


Sid quit twice:


Sid says he quit WWE on the night of Royal Rumble 92 because he witnessed an argument between Vince & Hulk Hogan. Then quit again after Mania 8 because he did not want to work a program with Ultimate Warrior.


Injury:


RVD was bust open in Australia this week.


Aussie tour:


Seth Rollins is not booked for the Aussie WWE trip, Hardyz will be going.


WWE TV:


WWE have announced a new Spanish language show in Mexico.


Nikki will return:


Nikki Bella says she intends to ignore her doctors advice to return to the ring in 2018...

"Definitely coming back, and I want to come back when I have my sister by my side. It's been I think over two years since the Bella Twins have been in the ring together, so I definitely want to make a comeback with Brie."

No comments:

Post a Comment