Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Today's News

Top star saying goodbye?:


WWE have confirmed Big Show needs surgery on his hip. In a statement they released from the man himself, he appears to be hinting at saying goodbye to wrestling...

"Before my surgery? I mean, you know, this is part of the life I chose. I don't have any single regret. I'm going for surgery now. Will it impact the rest of my life and career? Absolutely. Anytime you have major surgery like this, there's a change that happens. Am I downtrodden or depressed? Absolutely not. I've had a brilliant, fantastic career. I've had the opportunity to work with the greatest people in this entire industry, and I'm not just talking about talent. I'm talking about production, I'm talking about our TV show, I'm talking about our Live Event people, our talent relations people, our travel people. Everybody that's part of WWE. I've worked with some amazing people over the years and I'm thankful. And I've worked in front of some amazing crowds from England to India to South Africa to Japan and Mexico, all over the world, and I'm thankful for all that. At this stage in my career, it's about going forward and getting a better quality of life for myself, making sure that I can still function and am not in a lot of pain, and rolling forward and seeing what the next opportunity is for me. WWE will always be home for me and I'll always be around as much as I can, but I'm really proud of that match I had with Braun; I'm really proud I threw everything out there. Probably, in a good way, it's a good thing I didn't win; now I don't have to back it up.''


Sheamus applauds LFC star:


LFC fan, Sheamus, was not happy that Sadio Mane was sent off for delivering what he called a ''Sweet'' brogue kick during their last match.


WWE man back on the road:


Primo is back after a knee injury.


Foley recovering:


Mick Foley's surgery went well, he is now recovering.


Raw-suka:


WWE have confirmed Asuka is red show bound.


New baby:


The Miz & Maryse announced they are pregnant with their first child on Raw last night.


SD tease:


  • Mr. McMahon comes to Sin City SmackDown to address the Shane McMahon-Kevin Owens situation.
  • AJ Styles defends the United States Championship against Tye Dillinger this Tuesday on Sin City SmackDown.
  • Naomi gets her SmackDown Women's Title rematch against Natalya this Tuesday on Sin City SmackDown.
  • The Usos defend the SmackDown Tag Team Titles against The New Day in a Sin City Street Fight this Tuesday on Sin City SmackDown.

WWE games:


Vince McMahon has been announced as a character on this years game.


Eric Young:


A Canadian politician congratulated Eric Young on his career, in parliament this week.


MYC:


Beth Phoenix will call the MYC final match. Brie Bella can't come though. Her baby daughter is unwell.


WWE show renewed:


'Story Time' is getting a second series on the Network.

GFW keep ADR:


GFW have confirmed Alberto Del Rio is coming back to work for them. There has been some speculation he would choose not to, with the backstage stuff that is going on between Impact and Global Force.

No comments:

Post a Comment