Sunday, September 24, 2017

24/9/2017

No Mercy:


Tonight Raw will present their No Mercy special.

Women to Rumble:


Charlotte is the latest star to call for an all female Royal Rumble match...

"If we have enough women absolutely. I think that would be great. I think that would be exciting. It's just a matter of having enough women."

Alum returns to the ring:


Kaitlyn is training for a return to wrestling. She worked a rusty match at a gym in Florida this weekend, but says she enjoyed it.

Cody signs:


Cody Rhodes has finally decided on his new exclusive home. He has signed for ROH. The deal has been described as the most generous contract in the promotions history, and is for several years.

Cena blasts WWE women:


John Cena's dad has taken aim at the women of WWE...

"If Sasha has got what it takes to make it work, then use it while you have it. I'm not a fan of Charlotte Flair's, I'll be right upfront with you. Alexa Bliss, what does she got? The looks and the body, that's about it. You know what? I'm gonna stop because I'm going to get myself in trouble."

Match on?:


Natalya is training one of the MMA 4 horsewomen to wrestle, potentially for a match at this years Survivor Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment