Saturday, September 16, 2017

Today's News

NXT support:


The NXT roster have been volunteering at community centres in Florida, to support hurricane victims.


HIAC:


New Day vs Uso's inside a cell is planned for the next blue special.


Dalton Castle:


Dalton Castle has revealed why he turned down GFW...

"I did have a choice between ROH and GFW. Did I pick ROH over GFW? Did I ever? No. I did. I 100% did. It was hard. Am I too far? Alls we want to do is make a living doing this and I go so long with no offers, nothing, like it's never going to happen, and, suddenly, two offers are on the table and one of them, one of them was not a living, and the other one, I mean, it was a decent salary, but it wasn't the place I felt like I wanted to be and I didn't have the best experience. Everyone was super nice, but I just didn't feel… Ring Of Honor is kind of hands-off when it comes to your character and creativity. I didn't feel like that was going to happen down there."

He said GFW were not happy about the snub...

"I told them in the most professional way possible. It's not like I just said, 'nah!' I called them and explained to them my case. Right, it felt like I was breaking up with somebody. I got phone calls from people telling me I was making a big mistake from that office. I don't feel like I made a mistake. But, at that time, they were really trying to make me feel regretful. And that almost solidified my decision-making, like, 'why would I want to work for somebody who wants to hurt me just because you can't give me what I need, so you're telling me I'm making a mistake?'"


Chris Jericho:


Chris Jericho is launching a wrestling and rock music cruise business.


I'm going back in time:


NJPW star Kushida rolled up to his match this weekend at a whopping 88 miles per hour, driving a DeLorean car.


Greatest entrances:


WWE have listed their 20 best entrances...


  1. The Undertaker
  2. Triple H
  3. Kane
  4. Chris Jericho
  5. Bray Wyatt
  6. Goldberg
  7. Finn Balor
  8. Hulk Hogan
  9. Goldust
  10. Sandman
  11. Shield
  12. The Ultimate Warrior
  13. Naomi
  14. Shinsuke Nakamura
  15. The Rock
  16. Bobby Roode
  17. Bayley
  18. Hardyz
  19. Rey Mysterio
  20. Gangrel

Retirement:


WCW star Lodi has retired from wrestling this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment