Monday, May 1, 2017

Today's News

Payback:


Results...


  1. Cass & Enzo bt The Club (Pre)
  2. Chris Jericho bt Kevin Owens to win the US
  3. Austin Aries bt Neville
  4. Hardy Boyz bt Sheamus & Cesaro
  5. Alexa Bliss bt Bayley to win the red title for women
  6. Bray Wyatt bt Randy Orton
  7. Seth Rollins bt Samoa Joe
  8. Braun Strowman bt Roman Reigns.

Notes...

  • As a result of winning the US title Chris Jericho will be moved to SmackDown.
  • Alexa Bliss made history by becoming the first woman to hold both red and blue Women's titles.
  • Jeff Hardy broke a tooth.

Backlash:


Shinsuke Nakamura will make his main roster PPV debut at Backlash.

Live in the house of horrors:


The house WWE shot the house of horrors match in is for sale. Here is the listing, if you're interested.

Sunny rates top 3:


Sunny has discussed her long and storied history of bedding wrestlers. She has decided to list her top 3...

"Shawn was easily the best I ever had. Shawn was easily the best. We just clicked. Everything we did was just perfect, so nobody has topped him. It was above average. Yeah, the only thing with Shawn, he wasn't too much into oral. He was more into sex, not oral. Chris (Masters) is number two on my list of best of all time and as far as the oral goes, oh my God, nobody beats him. Nobody beats Chris Masters, with Chris, I knew I was getting off every single time. I got off with Shawn every single time too, but that was just different because we had that chemistry, but Chris, as far as the oral goes, every single time without fail. Oh my God. Nick (Dolph Ziggler) was really fun. We went from about 11:30, 12 o'clock at night, till 7 in the morning. He's a machine, I should say. Yeah, he's a machine and he does not tire. His stamina is insane. His size is really good, but it curves. It's crooked to the left. I don't know, but it points to the left. That's the only thing wrong with him otherwise, he was pretty good. That was in the month of November 2010."

Alum is not missing:


X-Pac is dealing with issues, but is OK. Fears for his safety were rising after he no-showed in the UK this weekend, but his friend allayed them last night.

Raw tease:


  • Braun Strowman rules Team Red
  • Cesaro & Sheamus reach their boiling point
  • There's no room for "The A-Lister" in The Bálor Club
  • Bliss celebrates a history-making win
  • Hobbled Kingslayer stuns Samoa Joe

Jericho short switch:


Chris Jericho's Fozzy tour starts on Friday and will run for the whole month of May, including all but one Tuesday night, that means he will, at best, appear twice on the blue show this month.

Drew Mc is back:


Drew McIntyre has now completed his non WWE bookings.

Corgan buys promotion:


Billy Corgan is buying the NWA, including it's name, rights, TradeMarks and title belt. No word on when he will take over, or what his plans for the legendary promotion are at this stage, but the deal is agreed.

Zack Ryder:


Zack Ryder is celebrating 10 years with WWE today.

Cesaro on TV:


Cesaro appeared on TV with a wicked funny fan today...


Attitude era legend wants to talk:


Ken Shamrock wants to sit down with Vince McMahon...

"I wouldn't ask why I should get another chance. I think everyone already knows that I should get a chance. I think I would want to know why, what's the underlying - cause everyone else has come back. Look at it, all these other guys have come and gone back, had issues with them, went to other organizations, WCW come back and they still got in. I would really want to know the truth. What was it that I did so bad that kept me out? Cause obviously I have the talent. I brought in all those new moves everyone is using now. You want to talk about somebody that has changed the face of wrestling because of them being in it, I think it's pretty clear I did that. Me to have an opportunity to come back and at least get a shot at that title, because it alludes me and bothers me, so I'd love to get a shot at that."

No comments:

Post a Comment