Saturday, May 20, 2017

Today's News

Rock responds:


The Rock has responded to a poll suggesting he could beat Donald Trump in a presidential election...

"I've really been blown away, it's so flattering. I think it's because a lot of people want to see a different leadership today - not different, but a better leadership today. I think more poise, less noise. I also think over the years I've become a guy a lot of people relate to. I get up early in the morning at a ridiculous hour and go to work. I spend time with the troops, I take care of my family, I love taking care of people. I think that kind of thing really resonates with people, especially today."


Chris Jericho talks Kevin Owens feud:


"I remember we did a TV taping in London after WrestleMania last year, so it could be April, I'm sure if you'll Google it you'll find it, random pairing of Jericho and Owens. After the match was done, you know you do a little bit of pop and circumstance, and we won the match and we were celebrating, just as a random tag team, and he ran down the aisle way and ran and jumped into my arms. I remember thinking this is a big dude. Like holy sh*t. I better plant myself. He jumped and I got him and he was like 'We're the greatest! We're the greatest!' then he's like 'You're the GOAT!' and I was like 'You're the donkey!' He was like 'Yeah you're the GOAT and I'm the donkey!' It was funny interplay and Vince thought it was hilarious. That's when I was like 'Dude, there's something with this guy.' He's super funny as a guy, very sarcastic and dry, a lot like me. So then I just kept an eye on it and I remember going to talk to Vince before SummerSlam and saying, one of my ideas was to work with Nakamura at WrestleMania cause I worked with him in Japan, and I said 'this guy's great.' He needs to be in WrestleMania, I want to introduce him to the world. Then about two weeks later I said I think we can do Jericho vs. Owens at WrestleMania, I think we have enough steam, we just started the team. I think SummerSlam was our first official against Enzo and Cass. That's how it started, was from there. The build and the improv, you just know when you have chemistry with someone. It reminded me of when I was working with The Rock or with Shawn. Or working with Edge, you just have that chemistry that's just there and when you've been in the business as long as I have, when you catch that lightning in a bottle you want to expand and take advantage of it as much as you can."


British TV star gets wish:


Reality star and former stripper Adam Maxted is in the States trying out for his dream job with WWE.


Baby Bella:


Nikki Bella has revealed that Brie had to have a c-section after failing, for 22 hours, to give birth naturally.


JR:


Jim Ross will call this summers female tournament for WWE.


WWE:


WWE have sent Chelsea FC a replica World title for winning the Premiership this season. (They cheated LFC all the way!!!).


Billy Gunn says WWE punished Bart for winning:


Billy Gunn has claimed WWE punished his tag team partner and kayfabe brother, Bart, for shocking everyone by winning the Brawl For All in 1999...

"I told everyone he was going to win it but nobody believed me. Then he got set up for the Butterbean fight. To go in and find a real fighter, what's going to happen? Bart is not a real fighter; he's just a real tough son of a b****."


NXT:


Tonight is NXT's Chicago special.


WWE wedding:


Drew Gulak of 205 Live was married today.


DH Smith talks JBL incident:


Davey Jr. has discussed the time JBL mocked his family being dead on WWE TV...

"No, you know what I think it was WWE's way of killing me off TV, but it was just like, 'Why did you have me debut on TV anyway?' It was just a s--tty thing but it wasn't really John's fault, had it been me now and we had done that match it would've been a shoot and he would've lost that one."

No comments:

Post a Comment