Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Today's News

KO punch:


Kevin Owens has regained the US title from Chris Jericho. He will now defend vs AJ Styles at Backlash.


Rock:


The Rock spent his birthday today kicking off the filming of a new movie.


WWE on tour:


WWE have started their 10 day Euro tour.


Jericho written out:


WWE are running an injury angle to write Y2J out of their stories for the duration of his band tour.


X-Pac:


X-Pac has denied trying to carry drugs through LA airport, and insists he is clean...

"I was one of the worst meth-heads ever, If I was back doing that, there is no way I could have the life that I have right now. My life is amazing, this is just a hiccup in the road. I'm still clean, besides the cannabis. I don't drink, I don't do ANY drugs. My diet is probably better than just about anybody's."


Taker in New York:


Undertaker was spotted coming out of an NYC doctors office today.


King unhappy:


Jerry Lawler did not like the house of horrors match...

"The WWE, they have the opportunity and they have the people to put together some really great special effects, I guess my problem was I got my expectations up too high. I guess I expected more scary stuff. I'm not scared of baby dolls."


Titus heat:


Titus O'Neil was made to delete a photo he posted on social media, for showing Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman hanging out together.


Graves ribs Tom:


Corey Graves referred to Tom Phillips recent social media scandal on 205 Live last night...

"It's not like Dar was sending DMs on Instagram to people that he shouldn't have been. There's nothing embarrassing about what he's done. He simply stole the heart of a beautiful woman from Cedric Alexander, who was neglectful, didn't show Alicia Fox the attention she truly deserved."


WWE movie:


Shawn Michaels has starred in a movie with Willie Nelson.


Ban ends:


Baron Corbin's suspension is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment