Monday, May 8, 2017

Today's News

Buff Bagwell names career highlight:


"My greatest moment of all-time had to be the night they asked me to join the nWo, that was like asking 'Hey, do you want to join the Dallas Cowboys?' during their three-year World Championship run. Of course you want to join them, so it was like joining the best team at the best time. So, joining that led to so many great things. I mean, I beat Ric Flair. Which is really a rare statement, ya know, not many people can say that. I actually beat Ric Flair, which is a huge thing on my list, but that just don't happen a lot, Ric don't lay down much."


Omega reacts to WWE men using his moveset:


"I'm cool with it. Examining their execution, it hardly appears like the same move anyway. Now in 2017, almost every move has been created. To make something 'new', sometimes the only way is to add your own spin to a pre-existing move. I have a fairly original move set, but I do have a dragon suplex in my arsenal. I make that look fresh by adding a snap and keeping it low to the ground. It looks original, but at the end of the day, it is just a dragon suplex."


Alum asks for return:


Batista says he is ready, and has asked WWE to start work on his last angle. He wants to retire at WrestleMania vs Triple H, however...

"I've asked. I've asked. I've asked for what I want. I'll tell you and I've talked to Hunter about it and I've talked to Vince about it. I said I would come back and run a whole program with Hunter. That's the only thing I'm interested in and they're just not interested in it."

He says, as his acting career goes from strength to strength the chances of him coming back for a farewell run are shrinking by the day.


Raw UK:


Here is the tease for Raw from the UK (The show has taped already)...


  • The A-Lister looks to reclaim the Intercontinental Championship
  • How will Raw GM Kurt Angle handle the ongoing rivalry between Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman?
  • "The Goddess" stands tall
  • Tag Team Turmoil engulfs Raw in the U.K.


Stephanie McMahon is in London, and may return. She appeared on TV today and gushed over her admiration for the fans in a way I can't recall seeing before.


WWE awards:


Scott Stanford has won another Emmy, and John Cena and Nikki Bella were at the MTV awards this weekend, Cena presented an award.


Kane backed:


A big name in American politics, Rand Paul, has endorsed Kane's political campaign.


Injury:


Ember Moon has confirmed she cannot compete at the next NXT special. She is benched for 1-2 months.


Scouser wants Hunter:


Scouse boxer Tony Bellew enjoyed his visit to the WWE show in Liverpool over the weekend so much he said he fancies giving it a go, naming Triple H as his target.

No comments:

Post a Comment