Friday, May 12, 2017

Today's News

Graves reveals animosity with top WWE star:


"When I arrived at FCW at the time, we were stocked with the independent stars at the time, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Sami Zayn, Neville, Kassius Ohno, all these guys who paid their dues, made their living traveling around, ultimately with the goal of coming to the WWE. So when someone like a Baron Corbin walked in the doors, we all kind of turned our noses up at him, 'this guy played football - he's not one of us,' because we used the independents and the blood that you put in more to measure your passion, he would ask me, every week, we'd ride to these shows across Florida, 'can I ride with you, can I ride with you, can I ride with you?' It was, 'naw, naw, naw.' Finally, I got stuck in a car with him for about four hours and he picked my brain and asked me every single question he could think of about being on the indies, why I would do it, how I made money, all these different things because he was developing the passion."


Cena admits he was nervous at Mania:


"That was the most nervous I have ever been in my entire life and not only was I worried about her response but I was worried about the reaction of the 75,000 people of the Camping World Stadium. I didn't know that they would react in such a positive way, and I'm forever indebted to our fans for being able to allow me to celebrate the greatest moment of my life."


Miz returns:


MTV has announced The Miz will return to their channel to host a show this week.


HHH honoured:


Triple H was inducted into the HOF of Boys & Girls Club Of America yesterday.


Youngs Bucks on why WWE is not right for them:


Nick...

"Right now, we can't, obviously, because we're under a contract for the next, what, 18 months or so. But I don't know. It's such a hard question to answer because right now, I'd say 'no', obviously, because I can't and we're having a blast, like, on our own, doing it the way we do it. We're having a good time doing it. I don't know. It's never say 'never', I guess. You can't really say 'no' to that because that is the place everyone has wanted to wrestle, so I can't say 'no', but, as of now, we're happy with what we're doing."

Matt...

"Even if we were available right now, now is not the time to go for us because everybody in the world is going there and so for the first time I can even remember, it doesn't seem cool to go there right now." Matt admitted, "I think for us, if we did sign right now, we'd probably be lost in the shuffle."


Kenta punks CM:


Hideo Itami tweeted a dig at CM Punk to promote his NXT title match...

''Chicago is the perfect city to hit "MY" Go 2 Sleep.''


WWE sign deal:


WWE have sold their TV shows to S-Sport in Turkey on a multi year deal.


Tazz not happy with push:


Tazz says WWE are pushing Jinder Mahal too quickly...

"I don't think so at all. A lot of fans will say the guy wasn't pushed, they weren't doing much with him and he was losing a bunch of matches. To me it's all about, and if Vince McMahon where here he'd agree, if a guy's in-ring work is strong enough, if he can sell tickets on the microphone and get the proper reaction, has some size, looks believable, it's 'Hey, let's give this guy a shot.' I don't have a problem with it at all. ...To me, if a guy checks all of those boxes, I have no problem with it. Actually, Jinder Mahal, I'm a fan of his work and his promo style. He's one of the few that have legitimate heat on the microphone in that company."


Matt Hardy blasts Impact boss:


''If Billy (Corgan) had got TNA, company/talent would've been great. Instead, a naive EdNordholm is now funding GFW into existence at TNA's expense.''


NXT support Impact star:


ODB took her new food truck to the NXT live tour this week, and was visited by some of the talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment