Friday, May 19, 2017

Today's News

NJPW land TV deal:


NJPW have landed a US TV deal with AXS.


Kenta disappointed:


Hideo Itami says he has not lived up to expectations since joining WWE, but hopes to put that right with his upcoming NXT title shot.


Injury:


Tommaso Ciampa was hurt on the NXT live tour this week. He damaged his left leg and the match had to be stopped. He was not happy with the medical response, he had to hobble to the back himself, and was heard to shout... "Get me the f--k out of here."

Triple H provided an update earlier. Ciampa was taken to hospital for an X-Ray which revealed no break to his ankle.


Christian shares Kurt Angle story:


"Maybe a little known fact that he stood up at my wedding. That's how good friends we are and Adam was obviously the best man. When he showed up, his face was like beet red and I was like, 'Kurt, are you alright?' He was like, 'I haven't put this tux on for a while. The button is too tight.' And it looked like Angle's head was going to pop. And he was like, 'hey, look at this,' and Angle put his leg up and ripped the crotch out of the pants on the way to the wedding."


Summer ready:


Summer Rae has been cleared to return after a long injury lay-off.


Ref talks HOF:


Earl Hebner says he will probably not go into the HOF, due to heat with Vince McMahon...

"It an honor and since I'll probably never go into the WWE Hall of Fame because we still have problems down the road and it doesn't really matter to me whether I do or I don't, anybody that knows me will know who I am. If Vince doesn't ever want to induct me into it that is fine. I really think I should be but the problems that we still have, it is what it is. If I never get in there that is fine and it is no problem to me but people know who I am and I'll let it be my legend of being a Hebner and I'll just base it on that."


X-Pac shot:


X-Pac has revealed he was shot by Rick Steiner once...

"Rick Steiner pulled a f--king like .45 or a .357 out and shot me in the chest with a blank," Waltman said. "Thought I got shot, too, when the wad hit me."


Why Alum left:


Victoria says she left TNA because they forgot to renew her contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment