Sunday, March 5, 2017

Today's News

Sasha Banks defends multiple title changes on Raw:


"Absolutely. The hot potato on the Raw Women's title too, the same goes for SmackDown, that title has already changed three times as well. Fans can complain all they want but they are still watching every week because they want to see what's next, we have them on the edge of their seat and they never know what is coming. That's what's so great about WWE, we are here to entertain you, we are here to make you watch with a mystery eye, like what's going to happen. Even when I show up on Raw I have no idea what is going to happen, they surprise me as well. Raw is the better brand, I was the better champion and when I want to reclaim that championship, I will."


Alum worries for NXT man:


Stevie Richards fears WWE may give Shinsuke Nakamura a terrible gimmick, if they ever promote him...

"I heard somewhere that Hunter said he wasn't ready for the main roster. I mean the guy had Tokyo Dome shows countless times. I think sometimes Vince doesn't understand something a bit different. There is a part of me that thinks Nakamura will be an emperor or something stupid like that when he goes to the main roster. Nakamura is so charismatic. Vince might say – I don't know why he saunters around like he has no bones in his body. Well the fans are paying attention. I think that's something that he just doesn't understand."


Hardy's sign:


The Hardy Boyz appeared at last night's ROH event and after wrestling the Young Bucks announced they had signed deals with the promotion. They also mocked TNA as being ''A terrible place.''


Fastlane:


Tonight Raw have the lights on them as they host Fastlane, their first exclusive special of the year.


Dudley debut:


Bubba Dudley made his ROH debut this weekend.


HOF'er ends retirement:


Lita wrestled at an indie event this weekend. She officially retired in 2006.


Seth Rollins:


Seth Rollins has accused an intrusive fan of stalking him.


Becky Lynch:


Becky Lynch was spotted at UFC this weekend. She was supporting her boyfriend.


Photo:


WWE have unveiled the first in their new line of retro action figures (Photo). The rest of series 1 will be Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Kevin Owens and Roman Reigns.


Bella's:


The Bella Twins are launching their own wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment