Saturday, September 24, 2016

Today's News

Kurt Angle talks life in TNA:


"The thing is, everybody drank down there. So I started drinking with my meds. And then I started manipulating my meds. I would save all of them until the evening, and drink it with alcohol. And it got me in a lot of trouble -- four DUIs in five years."


Bubba Dudley:


Bubba Dudley will work his first match since leaving WWE tonight in Pittsburgh.


Foley writing:


Mick Foley is writing a new memoir.


Hall Of Famer arrested:


Sunny has been arrested again and faces 30-90 days in jail. She did not attend a scheduled drink and drugs test, as ordered by a judge.


SummerSlam rematch:


Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton will face off in Chicago tonight, on the WWE live tour.


Old boy tells Hogan not to return:


Jim Brunzell has advised Hulk Hogan not to return to WWE...

''Vince thinks, 'We'll just bring Hulk Hogan back to make millions of more dollars.' To me, I know Hogan won this lawsuit against that website. Even if he gets a tenth of it, I would curl up in Florida and just say goodbye and live my life. I mean, he's in his early 60s, but I guess it's hard for him because he's so used to being in the limelight, and the opportunity would be enticing. But I'd like to see him just venture off into the next phase in his life and say, 'Hey. This was this, and now I'm going to relax for the rest of my life.'"


Harper drafted:


Luke Harper has been added to advertising for the Raw tour, meaning he is likely going to the red brand.


Stephanie celebrating:


Stephanie McMahon is celebrating her 40th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment