Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Today's News

Debut:


Bin Wang, WWE's first Chinese star, won his debut in the country last night. He beat Bo Dallas.


No Mercy:


AJ Styles first PPV title defense will be against both the man he beat for the gold, Dean Ambrose, and his SummerSlam foe John Cena.


Becky Lynch vs Alexa Bliss (Women's) and Nikki Bella vs Carmella are also booked.


Jack Swagger:


Jack Swagger of Raw, is the first star to defect to the rival brand since the split. He turned up on SmackDown last night to announce his move.



Curt Hawkins:


Curt Hawkins made his first outing in a WWE ring, for his second spell, a successful one. He won a dark match last night.



Del Rio diner:


Alberto Del Rio is opening a number of Mexican restaurants in the US.



Sucks to be you:


Mickey Gall says he was honoured by the WWE spoof of his MMA fight vs CM Punk, but said it must have sucked for the former WWE man.



Ryback signs:


Ryback will wrestle for Wrestle-Pro from next month.



Daniel Bryan:


Daniel Bryan says he was not given a choice about his GM job...


"They didn't give me a choice I'm under contract so they say 'show up,' and I show up."

He also said he was angered by WWE posting a poll asking who he should wrestle if he came back...

"Don't think for a second I'm not like, what are you guys doing? I know they won't let me wrestle. Nothing has changed on their end."


Angle return:


Kurt Angle may be back in WWE at this time next year. Speculation is he will be selected as the legend for next years WWE game, and would come back to WWE as part of the promotion.


Raw:


Raw scored it's worst viewing figures for twenty years this week, bar holiday episodes.


Stephanie McMahon:


Stephanie McMahon missed Raw this week because she is in Singapore.


Alundra retires:


WWE Hall Of Famer Alundra Blayze has announced she is retiring from racing monster trucks, but not before a six month retirement tour.


Paige staying:


WWE officials have succeeded in talks with Paige, and she will return to the road next week, after her ban ends on the 17th. She released this statement about the news...

''First, I'd like to thank all my fans for their love and support the last few weeks. Let me begin by saying that the rumors that I'm leaving WWE are completely false! I certainly look forward to returning back to action at some point, once my injury is treated and on a healthy return. Although I was disappointed by my suspension, I respect the WWE's Wellness Policy. However, let me be clear that I was not suspended for failing a drug test, it was merely due to a procedural issue. I took the test, I passed it. I arranged said test to happen after I wasn't at my home when Aegis contacted me. So I drove 200 miles to do it. Unfortunately I didn't do it in time, according to Aegis. Once again, thank you for all the love and support.''


Old boy visits:


Snitsky was at SmackDown last night:


CWC culminates:


The Semi's and final of the CWC will be taped tonight. The planned winner was reportedly leaked today, and for me, if true, would be no surprise. I won't post the name for spoiler reasons.


Del Rio talking:


Alberto Del Rio has met with AAA in Mexico, possibly for LU, but CMLL are very confident they can secure his services. He and Paige are currently in the UK to work for Paige's dad's promotion.


Man dies at Seth's school:


A 20 year man training at Seth Rollins wrestling school died last week. He began feeling ill during a session, and was told to sit down. His condition only worsened and he eventually went into cardiac arrest and died.


Kalisto:


Kalisto has a back injury:


Luke Gallows:


Luke Gallows has opened a new tattoo shop in Atlanta.

No comments:

Post a Comment