Saturday, June 4, 2016

Today's News

WrestleMania celeb dies:


Muhammad Ali is dead. The boxing legend passed overnight due to septic shock. He will be best remembered by wrestling fans for his role as special referee in the first ever WrestleMania main event in 1985, but also got in the ring to compete in wrestler vs boxer matches against legends Antonio Inoki and Gorilla Monsoon. He also credits another HOF'er, Gorgous George, as the man that inspired his often controversial, but always hilarious pre match trash talking 'Promo's', many of which have become the stuff of legend.

A fighter, a campaigner, a wordsmith, a comic, an icon, and so, so much more... RIP Muhammad Ali.



Money In The Bank:


John Cena vs AJ Styles has been added to the MITB card, WWE are calling it a dream match, 15 years in the making.



Tanahashi pulls out:


NJPW have reluctantly conceded defeat, and confirmed Hiroshi Tanahashi will not be able to compete at their show this month due to his shoulder injury.



Hornswoggle talks WWE lows:


"I never said, 'no, I'm not going to do that'. Two things stand out that I really didn't care for, there was the one where they dressed me as a cow. Obviously, I didn't care for it, but I knew it was for 'hahas' for fun stuff. And then, when they put me in a diaper as the New Year's baby, I was like, 'ugh, here we go'."


Seth Rollins:


Seth Rollins returned to the WWE live circuit this weekend.


NXT injury:


Elias Samson suffered a leg injury last night. He was wrestling new boy Andrade.


Koko B. Ware talks racist Hogan:


"The whole time I was with Hogan, there was never ever any racial stuff that came up in that car or ever came up in the dressing room. I never heard him say anything out of the ordinary and that's why I was shocked when I heard that because that is not the Terry that I know. He was like a brother to me from a different mother and God bless him, I am glad he won his lawsuit. I can honestly say that and I'm not saying that so I can get a payoff, I could care less because I am not going to sit here and tell a lie that he was racist back in the day because if he was racist back in the day then I would say it right now."


TNA India:


Dixie Carter hopes to get Bollywood star Salman Kahn to wrestle for TNA. He is currently making a wrestling film in India.


Sasha Banks:


Sasha Banks confirmed her concussion today.

No comments:

Post a Comment