Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Today's News

NeXT promotion:


Current NXT Tag champs American Alpha will be promoted after SummerSlam.


Brooklyn Brawler heat:


WWE apparently released Brooklyn Brawler because he was interviewed by Tazz for his podcast, ending a 30 year career.


Heat on Sasha Banks:


Vince McMahon reportedly believes that Sasha Banks is injury prone and one dimensional, because she can only work at one speed. He recently compared her to Daniel Bryan, and not in a good way.


SmackDown SPOILERS!!!:



  • Becky Lynch vs Charlotte.
  • Dudley Boyz vs Goldust & R-Truth.
  • Alberto Del Rio & Kevin Owens vs Dean Ambrose & Sami Zayn.
  • Jack Swagger vs Rusev.
  • AJ Styles vs Kofi Kingston.

MSG:


AJ Styles vs John Cena will headline this weekends Madison Square Garden show.


Gimmick change:


Viktor has changed his face paint and is calling himself ''Demonic Viktor.'' It will probably be a temporary change, as his partner Konnor will be back from his ban in a few weeks.


Injury return:


Bray Wyatt is scheduled back next week.


New champion:


Eli Drake beat Bram to win the King Of The Mountain title last night.


Slammiversary:


Decay will defend the Tag titles vs Jesse Godderz and Robbie E., Mike Bennett will face ECIII, and Gail Kim vs Maria will take place at this months TNA special.


Rock in big trouble:


The Rock has confirmed that the remake of cult classic John Carpenter film 'Big Trouble In Little China' is happening, and promises to ''Take care of it.''


New record:


New Day have passed the longest reigns of Paul London and Brian Kendrick with the WWE tag titles today, when their two reigns are accumulated.


Sheamus taking over celeb angle:


Sheamus has raised the possibility of taking over the feud Stardust had with his TMNT co-star Stephen Amell last year...

"He did a stellar performance at SummerSlam. I'd love the opportunity to take him on in the ring! The first time I sat down and met Stephen on set, he surprised me being a huge WWE fan, and so knowledgeable about it for all his life. I talked a bit about what I do, I was like, 'Oh you know, come off the top rope, this and that,' then he shows me this video of him doing Parkour, jumping off walls, doing flips, coming down, another flip, jump out to another wall... I was like, oh, I'll stop talking about myself now. I was pretty impressed."


Goldberg talks past and future:


Talking with WWE about his WWE run...

"Hell yeah, it was successful. I got paid and I put smiles on people's faces, so I don't think you can say that it wasn't a success by any stretch of the imagination. At the end of the day, leaving WrestleMania, having my hand raised, beating Brock Lesnar... I'd say it was a pretty successful tenure."

On his wrestling future...

"I've got 50 more in me. It just depends on the ability to keep it up to my standards. I love everybody to death and I greatly appreciate their opinions, but none of it matters except for mine, because I hold myself to such high standards. The reality is, you've got movies, TV appearances, a kid, you're 49 years old … things aren't like they used to be. It's a completely different day. I'm 20 to 30 pounds less than what I was because I just don't need to be that dude with traps from his ears to his shoulders. Would I like to be that guy again? Absolutely. He's still in there."


Superfly Jimmy Snuka:


Hall Of Famer Jimmy Snuka is not competent to stand trial over the death of his former girlfriend Nancy. A judge declared today that he would be re-assessed in six months, but his lawyers assert his illness will only worsen, and he will not improve. This will likely mean the case will be dismissed, meaning more frustration for the ladies family.


Chikara:


Jazz, Victoria and Mickie James will enter the Chikara King Of The Trio's tournament, and will be called 'Team Original Diva's.'

No comments:

Post a Comment