Thursday, June 2, 2016

Today's News


WWE / Scooby Doo 2:


Here is the trailer for the new WWE / Scooby Doo crossover film.



NXT debut:


Manny Andrade will debut on NXT TV next week at the Network special. He will face Tye Dillinger.



I'm not dead:


Former WWE star Manu has been sick recently, but has shot down reports that he is on his deathbed. It seems fans read too much into tweets asking for prayers, and statements that he was losing his fight against his illness.


Despite being ill, he has continued to wrestle.


Austin questions Cody:


Steve Austin has challenged Cody Rhodes decision to quit WWE...


"Cody Rhodes decided to ride off into the sunset. He wasn't happy with creative he wasn't happy that he couldn't do what he wanted to do. His value would have been at an all-time high because of the brand split and they're going to need all hands on deck. And so maybe him leaving wasn't such a good idea, to take himself out of the picture, as he might have had a little bit more leverage or might have been used in a higher regard due to the brand split because they're going to need all the talent they can muster. I don't see him in Japan. I love the kid. I love Cody. I think he's a real talented guy, but where does he go from here if it's going to be in the wrestling world?, I wish that guy all the luck. He's a good kid and I've been friends with the family forever. Dusty meant so much to my wrestling career and I used to travel the world with Dustin and I got to know Cody a little bit, so I wish the guy all the luck in the world."


Cena signs:


John Cena has signed a multi-million dollar deal to be the face of Hefty trash bags.


Sheamus moving on?:


Sheamus was asked if he planned to move away from wrestling, and do more movies, on the promotional tour for his Turtles movie today. He said he has not yet peaked with WWE, but would like to do more movies, as well as maintaining his ring career.


WWE wedding:


Rusev and Lana are scheduled to be married on September 2. The event will be taped for Total Diva's.


Money In The Bank:


Stardust may have been scheduled for a spot in this years MITB match, as WWE have confirmed only 6 stars will fight the match out, not the originally announced 7.


Injury:


Tyson Kidd has been out for a full year, with his neck injury, as of today.


RVD:


Rob Van Dam and his wife are divorcing after 17 years of marriage. They split in December, but his wife only filed papers this week.


Tazz to WWE:


Tazz claims he has had talks to take his podcast onto the WWE Network. He said talks stalled over the direction of the show.


Cody Rhodes:


Cody Rhodes has apparently agreed to wrestle for Evolve. He tweeted the logo for their 66th show, and again reminded everyone of the date his no compete clause ends.


Maddox shoots on Orton:


Brad Maddox has discussed Randy Orton's backstage bullying...

"Randy would get angry at something in a match. I remember a few instances when I was a referee, so I was in the Gorilla Position a lot of the time. A few times he would say things or threaten other guys, like right there in Gorilla, and I would be standing there with my eyes wide open, not believing that he is saying this in front of all the producers and in the same room with Vince. I was kind of amazed by that."

No comments:

Post a Comment