Saturday, October 31, 2015

Today's News

Animal talks comparisons with Demolition:


"We were content with the Road Warriors being the Road Warriors. Often imitators, never duplicators. We were really two guys from a bar going to a wrestling ring. They were two wrestlers trying to be tough guys. We had big spikes, they had little rhinestones that were set. The little baby ones."


He did though add that he held no hard feelings with the team.


NXT debuts:


Richie Swann and Biff Busick debuted at last nights NXT live. 
During the show NXT held a costume battle royal, including Finn Balor dressed as CM Punk, Aiden English as Kevin Owens, and Bayley as a Lego Man. Bayley won the bout before revealing her identity.


Nash ready to return:


Kevin Nash says he is ready for one last WWE run...

"I have one more run. I'm started to get things fixed. I'm getting my shoulder fixed, I'm getting my neck fixed. I miss it, so never say never."


McMahon blocking Del Rio:


Vince McMahon is said to be determined that Alberto Del Rio will not return to AAA to lose his title with them. He believes it will make WWE look weak to have one of their champions losing for someone else's promotion.



Dudleyz interview:


On plans for Bubba...


"Bubba Ray Dudley was supposed to be a skinhead, but when I got [to ECW], they were like, 'this kid doesn't look like a skinhead. He looks like a backwoods hick.'"

On plans for D'Von...

''Heyman told me to go get the video Pulp Fiction and go take a look at it. And I said, 'well, it's ironic because both of my parents are reverends', so that's when the 'testify' comes in. So when he asked me to do the Samuel L. Jackson bit, I said, 'that's not a problem.' It struck a chord because it's home. And so you combine Mr. T with Samuel L. Jackson, that's what you [have] got. That's D-Von Dudley."

On the creation of 3D...

"I remember that Mysterio came off the ropes and Malenko shot him straight into the air and Rey took a front, pancake bump, but Mysterio had gotten so high in the air that I said to myself, 'wouldn't it be great if you could turn around underneath him, while he is in the air, and give him a Diamond Cutter on the way down?'. I said, 'lets try to take the Diamond Cutter and turn it into a double team move, so we went down to the ECW dojo and we had our crash test dummy, better known as Spike Dudley, come and take it like a hundred times from us."

On heat with Scott Hall...

"We were in the Staples Center [in Los Angeles, California]. We're backstage, probably about 3 o'clock in the afternoon, and Scott was there and me and D-Von walk up to him and he turns around and he goes, 'hey Dudleys, man, so good to see you. I can't wait to work with you, take your finish, 1, 2, kick out!'." Steam was coming out of my ears."


Brit to tryout:


Jodie Champagne has revealed WWE have asked her to go to Manchester for a tryout next month.



WWE support campaign:


WWE are supporting a campaign to have the airport in Calgary renamed in tribute to Stu Hart.



Angle in court:


Kurt Angle was in court today supporting his brother, who is charged with the murder of his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment