Friday, October 30, 2015

Today's News

I'm your man:


Ryback has recalled telling Vince McMahon that he is the man that will replace John Cena as the man in WWE...


"I told Vince this. I am here for the long haul. Like, I want to be my absolute best and my best is going to end up pretty damn good, at the end of this, but the key to that is staying healthy and longevity here. People are going to take themselves out, people get injured, and opportunities open up. And I've said from day one, I've told Vince this to his face, I am the guy that can replace John Cena and I'm not John Cena, I'm Ryback. But I'm the guy that can do that and I can sell [tickets], but I need to be healthy and I need to be here everyday for that to happen."


WWE vs AAA:


Alberto Del Rio will not work for AAA on Monday, he will be on both WWE TV's this week. He has also now been confirmed for the WWE European tour, meaning he will also miss his next booked date with AAA. It is now believed that WWE will only allow him to work a single night for AAA, to drop his title with them, no word on when that night will be.



Euro trip:


Randy Orton has officially been pulled, and The Uso's have been added to the European tour.



WWE branch out:


WWE have made a significant financial input into clothing brand Tapout. They will now use their shared brand names to open a number of fitness centers across the United States.



William Regal:


William Regal's second neck surgery has been completed. He was hoping to have one last match in London before the career ending op, but his doctors told him he needed it now. He told his fans that he did not want thanks, good wishes or prayers, as others needed them more, but he did want to thank them for allowing him to entertain for 32 years in the job he loves.



Foxy new look:


Alicia Fox has shaved her hair into a mowhawk.



Bill Apter talks new book:


"I've gotten calls from Steve Corino, Glacier and guys who have gotten the book. It's not a dirt book, it's not Apter's Expose. There's some inside stuff, but it's not nasty and dirt. Other than the Chris Benoit chapter, which was hard to write, because Nancy and Chris were good friends of mine. There's a story about Randy Savage wanting to kill me, besides that, it's not dirt. What everyone is saying that they can hear my voice as they read the book, it's flattering.''



Jesse Ventura talks death of a friendship:


He says he can never forgive Hulk Hogan...


"Never… I can't trust him. I'm never friends with anyone I don't trust. I have to have trust with someone to be their friend. And he's the one that ratted me out to Vince [McMahon] when I tried to unionize. I found that out under a federal deposition when Vince was put under sworn [oath]… My attorney said, 'Did you hear Mr. Ventura?' 'No.' 'Well then how do you know he did?' With no hesitation Vince went, 'Hulk Hogan told me.' And I didn't show any emotion, but I almost tipped over in my chair because he was my friend… but then understand why. When we went to court, I saw in WrestleMania 3 Hogan got paid more than all of us combined. Now, why would he want a union when he's getting taken care of?."


Trump wanted ring attire:


Kevin Thorn has revealed Donald Trump asked him for his ring jacket from WrestleMania 23.



Title change:


Alberto Del Rio says he wants to change the name of the US title to the MexAmerica Championship.



WWE competition:


WWE are hosting a contest on Twitter, fans need to post pictures dressed as The Undertaker, with the best winning a ton of Taker merch.



World champion changing career?:


The newly crowned F1 world champion Lewis Hamilton wrestled a tag team match in Mexico last night. He was promoting the Mexican F1 race...





ESPN to feature wrestling legend:


Ric Flair will be the feature of an episode of ''30 for 30.''

No comments:

Post a Comment