Sunday, October 11, 2015

Today's News

Indie star talks herself out of WWE:


WWE have reportedly decided to no longer use Blue Pants for NXT shows. Her attitude and comments about being better than the NXT female roster she was supposed to be helping to improve, did not go down well. She was never contracted to WWE, but they were impressed with her work, and were interested in signing her at one point.


She denies the story.


Sunny in court:


Sunny was in court this week to be officially told what charges she will face when her trial starts on November 10...



  • DUI General Impairment/Incapable of Driving Safely.
  • DUI Highest Rate of Alcohol (BAC .16+), BAC .02 or Greater Second Offense.
  • Disregarding a Traffic Lane.
  • Driving without a License.
  • Operating a Vehicle without Required Financial Responsibility.
  • Reckless Driving and Driving at a Safe Speed.
  • Second count DUI General Impairment/Incapable of Driving Safely.
  • Careless Driving
  • Second count Driving without a License.
  • Second count Disregarding a Traffic Lane.

NXT releases:


Cal Bishop and Devin Taylor's releases have been confirmed, they had not shown sufficient development in their two years at the PC. Their profiles have now been deleted, while Braun Strowman and Asuka have been added to the WWE site.

TNA:


TNA plan to make Shane Helms more senior backstage. He has been receiving rave reviews, particularly for his booking of the Bound For Glory main event. The promotion have also refuted claims that they cancelled their Halloween tour due to financial problems, saying the talent will be partially paid for the dates, but they have made creative changes, and no longer saw the need to host the events.

WCW reunion:


The Nitro Girls are back. Booker T's ROW will host a reunion tonight. Including Sharmell AKA Storm.

James Storm chooses:


James Storm says the clock is ticking on his return to NXT, and he will be back soon.

Shark Boy remembers offending the Steiners:


"My tryout match with WCW. I wasn't given much notice and I had to get my gear on really fast, I didn't think I was working and I was on first. Had to make my way through a crowded dressing room of stars -- Flair, Sting, Bam Bam. I found a chair with a bag on it and moved it, which is a big no no. Turns out it was Scott Steiner's. Scotty came around the corner and said, "What the F---?" I said, Mr. Steiner, my apologies, I have to be in the ring in fifteen minutes and there was nowhere else to sit. I'll put your bag back when I'm done. I needed one more minute. He didn't say anything and walked away. I heard Rick say, "Hey Scotty, what the "f---." I offered my sincerest apologies to Rick and he walked away and I never heard another word about it."

Virgil:


Virgil has remembered two of his career highlights, selling out Wembley Stadium, and creating the NWO...

"Me and Nailz selling out Wembley Stadium. We crushed that s--t!".

"Hulk is a good guy. A good man. He never did anything racist to me, bro. We had a great run on top together and we are always there for each other. He was always around for me, bro. Hell, we started the nWo together!".

WWE want former champion back:


WWE are growing impatient with Carlito, and are setting their sights on bringing back another former champion. Alberto Del Rio has been talked about a couple of times recently, but their chance seemed to have gone when Lucha Underground was renewed. They have not yet given up though, and hope to talk (Some sites say the talks have already happened) to him before he returns to LU duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment