Monday, October 19, 2015

Today's News

Alum retires:


Ezekiel Jackson released a statement via the website of German promotion WXW stating that his match for them over the weekend was the last of his wrestling career.



Promotion set:


Tyler Breeze will finally step up to the main WWE roster in the next two weeks. Summer Rae is penciled in to be his valet. He is backstage at Raw tonight.



Evolve:


Sami Zayn has been praised for his attitude at Evolve this weekend, and former UFC star Matt Riddle debuted.



WWE sign indy star?:


Tommaso Ciampa worked a match in England, arranged for him by William Regal, and announced that he has signed with NXT at the show. Other sources have denied this, and he has taken to social media to downplay the story.



Blayze won over?:


Alundra Blayze has changed her mind about her previous critical view of the WWE women's division...


"I would like to make myself clear that I am very proud of this woman she is fearless, beautiful and confident. We all have dreams that we reach with dreams and goals only to end and get bigger. Nikki is conquering her next dream and I think it is an area that is well needed. When I first met this woman during my induction into the WWE Hall of Fame she was strong, jovial and vibrant and I loved talking to her. I wish her nothing but happiness and never give up on your dreams. Also a lot of you are probably wondering why am writing this and fans thinking that I dislike the Bellas .... . I never said I didn't like them I only have fun as a character on my social media etc. it's opposite I completely adore @thenikkibella @thebriebella."


Kurt Angle blogs on future plans:


''My "long shot" dream was to be an Olympic Champion. Winning gold was my lifelong dream. I also had another passion, to be a teacher…to teach our youth. I have a college degree in education. I accomplished my ultimate dream, winning gold in the 1996 Olympics, but now that I've accomplished it, I want to use my college education to help others and to teach others. Now that I am entering this part of my life, a time to slow down and reflect on all that I have personally achieved, I have a story that I want to share to help those people! I want to help others accomplish their goals and I can use my education to achieve that. Our lives have so much meaning and we should continue to evolve, in every aspect. If you have your s--t together, then you're prepared to accomplish your goals. If you don't have your s--t together, start now and make your life something special. Help yourself to help others and your life will be prosperous. And remember… push toward every goal that you have, every single day, for your whole life. The day you stop pushing yourself is the day you have given up. So don't give up. Watch, listen and learn, and make everything you do benefit you, your family, and others. That's what GOD has intended. It's Damn true.''


Punk blasts fan:


CM Punk has furiously attacked a fan on Twitter. The New York fan said he believed Punk would quit supporting the Cubs, as he had done with WWE. Punk took great exception to the jibe.



NXT dig at Evolve:


Bull Dempsey of NXT has not taken kindly to WWE promoting Evolve stars on their site and social media, he responded to one such tweet...


"NAH, Riddick Moss, Hugo Knox, Chad Gable, Billie Kay, Nia Jax, Alexa Bliss & those who grind in the PC (WWE Performance Center) are NeXT."

He also has the support of WWE star Tyson Kidd, who replied with... "Hell of a tweet."

He may have had a telling off since, as he has tweeted his excitement for the future of Evolve.


Raw tease:



  • Prelude to "The Final Chapter" with Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker.
  • Showstopping with Flair - The Nature Boy and The Heartbreak Kid.
  • What "prophecy" for Roman Reigns will Bray Wyatt unearth?.
  • Team PCB is Reunited and it feels so … awful.
  • Will The Devil's Favorite Demon emerge on Raw to further torment "The Future of WWE"?.

Erick Rowan is backstage.

WWE sign deal:


WWE have paired up with the Texas lottery for WrestleMania 32 week.

Khali signs for TNA:


Great Khali has agreed to lead TNA's Indian talent search during their visit next month.

Snuka hearing:


Jimmy Snuka's arraignment for murder will be on November 2. His lawyers can then start to build a case for his defense.

Jericho signs off:


Chris Jericho has bid WWE farewell, as he heads off on a 22 date Fozzy tour. He says he will be back in a while.

Austin regrets WWE walkout:


"I was always a reasonable guy. I was always going to put a guy over when it was time to, but if I didn't like the finish, I would say, 'no, F- that. We're not doing it', and I'd leave the room. I would never offer a solution, and so, sometimes, I was a little bit hard to work with from that respect. The fact that I couldn't dispute the finish was a valid point, but I didn't dispute it. I just said, 'F- you.' I didn't even say that. I kayfabed [McMahon]. I said I was going home. It was a walkout. Sometimes the finishes were just so ludicrous it was unbelievable. Some of the times I was so amazed with the things they wanted to come up with. I was like, 'are you kidding me? I mean, come on, man!.' I knew Brock was money back in the day when I first met him! And me and the guy are friends! We've always been friends! But it's like, that wasn't a good business decision!. I handled it in the worst way I could by saying that's when I effectively quit and I was gone for six or eight months or whatever it was. But, hell, it was basically career suicide for almost anybody! I lost a lot of money. The company lost a lot of money. It was just a bad part of my life that I handled in a horrible fashion. I blew that one and it was on me." 

Irish fans get special match:


WWE have announced Sheamus vs Finn Balor for November 4, the first night of the next European tour.

Regal blasts WWE hopefuls:


William Regal is not impressed with WWE wannabes that do not have any knowledge of the biz...

"Shame on them, they're all ponies. They don't belong in this business. If you're not studying about your job if you want to be in this, or have a lasting career in this, you're a div. This is ever-evolving, you've got to know how to make yourself fit into this. If you don't know what's coming through the door, you're a fool. I know everything that's out there that's worth knowing about."

Rock vs Hogan:


Sylvester Stallone has backed The Rock to win the lead heel role in Expendables 4. Hogan is also under consideration.

TNA star returning:


All charges have been dropped against Bram, and TNA say he will now be allowed to return to work. He had been accused of domestic battery. They released this statement...

"Our office is pleased to announce that Mr. Latimer's case has been successfully resolved, resulting in a decision by the State Attorney's office whereby they have declined to prosecute our client on the aforementioned charges. Our office has always maintained that once the entirety of the facts, evidence and witness statements are brought forth, our client would be exonerated of the allegations."

Sweet Saraya:


Paige's mum spent her 44th birthday with Scott Hall this weekend.

New WWE stars:


Billie Kay and Peyton Royce have been added to the WWE roster.

No comments:

Post a Comment