Monday, June 1, 2015

Today's News

Elimination Chamber:


Results...


Pre - Stardust bt Zack Ryder.

  1. New Day won the Tag Team Championship Chamber to retain their titles.
  2. Nikki Bella bt Naomi and Paige to retain the Diva's Championship.
  3. Kevin Owens bt John Cena.
  4. Neville bt Bo Dallas.
  5. Ryback won the Intercontinental Championship Chamber.
  6. Dean Ambrose bt Seth Rollins by DQ, so did not win the WWE Championship, although he did leave with the belt, and still has it.

Notes...

  • Mark Henry replaced the injured Rusev in the IC title Chamber.
  • Lilian Garcia returned following her knee injury.

Actor denies WWE match:


Stephen Amell says he will not be wrestling at SummerSlam, but did continue his feud with Cody (Stardust) Rhodes in his denial comment...

''Lots of rumors circulating that I'm fighting @StardustWWE at Summerslam. Not true. Cody wants no piece of me.''

Cody then replied that Cody did not, and Stardust does not want Stephen, asking him to bring someone else. This is apparently teasing that the actor will compete as his TV character Arrow, but that is speculation at this stage.

Bryan on his future:


Daniel Bryan told the Miz last night that he will not be retiring, and will be back in the ring ASAP.

Rusev:


Rusev has a broken foot.

Money In The Bank:


After an incredible debut victory over John Cena last night, Kevin Owens has been given his PPV debut match, he will have a rematch vs the US champion at Money In The Bank.

The MITB match will feature...
  • Roman Reigns
  • Randy Orton
  • Neville
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Sheamus

Raw tease:



  • Is The Lunatic Fringe the rightful World Champion?
  • Will Raw feel the shockwaves of one of the greatest debuts in WWE history?
  • Feeding frenzy with Ryback
  • Who will look to build up Money in the Bank credits?
  • Who should be the WWE Tag Team Title No. 1 contenders?

TNA:


TNA have extended their TV deal in Italy.

Darren Young talks backstage reaction to his coming out:


"One thing about Punk is - if I could talk about him just for a second - when he had his match with Brock Lesnar in 2013, that was a couple days before I made my announcement to TMZ. After his brutal with Brock Lesnar, he was all iced up and I hadn't seen him since I made my announcement. So he came up to me in catering and he told me to stand up in front of people. I stood up, he gave me a hug, and he said 'I'm proud of you. If you ever have your problems with anyone in the locker room, you let me know and I got your back.' That meant the most to me. Every interview I do, I always tell people, that meant the most to me. Randy Orton, Big Show, they all embraced me with love and that's something that I will always cherish and never forget."

Sting talks WrestleMania appearance that never was:


"I had been negotiating with Vince [McMahon], and one of the ideas was for me to debut at the end of WrestleMania XIX and confront 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin. Negotiations fell apart and it never happened, but it makes you wonder, 'What if?' That was one of the times I was talking with Vince, and it would've been an incredible night that would've translated into some major, major rivalries and match-ups for years to come."

Austin on WWE:


Steve Austin says he prefers to watch NXT over the ''Dumbed down'' Raw.

Death:


Tommy Rogers of the Fantastics has sadly died at the age of 54. He died in Honolulu, where he was just a day away from facing a criminal conviction relating to an assault on police.

He was found dead by his roommate, cause of death is to be determined.

Hogan wants record:


Hulk Hogan says next years Mania will break the attendance record set by Mania 3 in 1987, and he wants to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment