Saturday, June 13, 2015

Today's News

Hogan in court:


Hulk Hogan will be in court next month as his case in relation to the sex tape finally finds itself going before a judge.



Dusty Rhodes:


WWE have announced a one hour tribute show will air on the Network after Raw this week.


His funeral will be on June 17, in Tampa Florida.


Shamrock movie premieres:


The Greatest Fight, a documentary feature on the life of the WWE and UFC Alumnus will premiere this weekend.



Mark Henry talks snubbing the boss:


He talked about a phone call in 1996...


"I didn't believe that it was actually him who phoned me, so I hung up on him! I thought it was one of my friends who was playing a joke. He did call me back and this time he said 'what happened?' and I was like, 'is this really Vince McMahon?' We talked for about five or 10 minutes and he appreciated the fact that as I've mentioned, I was a fan of the industry, and I was a winner. He thought I would be a natural at it."


Hulu prank WWE?:


The last episode of NXT on Hulu was repeatedly called NXDixieCarter on the sites closed caption (Subtitiling) feature.



Tough Enough:


The final line up has been named, here they are...



  • Alexander Frekey of Dallas, TX
  • Amadna Saccomanno of Yorktown Heights, NY
  • Darla Berenato of Los Angeles, CA
  • Dianna Dahlgren of Spokane, WA
  • Gabi Castrovinci of Southington, CT
  • Giorgia Piscina of Brisbane, Australia
  • Hank Avery Jr. of Macon, GA
  • Joshua Bredi of Thornton, CO
  • Mad Abdel Hamid of Los Angeles, CA
  • Patrick Clark of Washington, DC
  • Sara Lee of Hope, MI
  • Tanner Saraceno of Boiling Springs, SC
  • Zamkariah Loupe of Bayuo Bluff, LA

One of the final 7 stars dropped was eliminated in the back of an ambulance, as he was taken away from the PC by medics.

Triple H has also unveiled where the finalists will be living for the next 12 weeks...


GFW:


GFW's first event drew just shy of 500 fans.

Steve Corino talks TNA's faults:


"Now when I was in TNA it was still in Nashville and very unorganized so you can't compare the TNA of 2003-2004 to what's now. No, I wouldn't have foreseen it. With wrestling like with life there is always the next big thing and you hear it and if it happens cool but if it doesn't then it's not. Ring of Honor could sit there and tell me that we're replacing Raw on Monday and everything like that and I'm like until I see it. I guess wrestling teaches you that but I guess life teaches you that. So I didn't see it but I think the wrong people were always in charge of creative. I believe if you're going to be an alternative to what the WWE is doing you have to be different. The six sided ring was weird but it was different. Now how do we capitalize that? We should capitalize on it this way. Why are we having guys write the show that were writing for WWE and then got let go?"

Triple H produces Motorhead album:


Triple H has asked Motorhead to cover ''Sympathy Of The Devil'' by the Rolling Stones, and Lemmy Kilmister has agreed that he will add the song to their next album for the WWE man.

No comments:

Post a Comment